-04-

Julie's Pov~

~Later at Night~

We were all exhausted after burying and mourning our loses. We were all sitting by the campfire hoping to forget and move on. Rick broke the silence and said "After Tonight We Will Head to The C.D.C. and I Know We Will Survive and Julie Were do you plan on sleeping tonight you either have to bunk with Daryl or Shane"

I thought ~Shane is sorta a dick and I see the way he looks at Lori Daryl on the other hand I made a promise to and I trust him so I will have to choose him~ I finally spoke "I think I'll go with Dixon"

I saw the shock in everyone's eyes the expression on Shane's face was priceless I look over to Daryl and see that he looks like he doesn't give two fucks about it so that's good I guess...

~Daryl's Pov~

When she said she'd sleep in my tent with me I was extremely shocked and confused on why she hadn't choose Shane huh? I acted like I didn't care at all and when she looked at me she kinda looked hurt that I didn't really react.. I nodded to her and she gave a small smile.

~Julie's Pov~

Daryl and I walked over to his tent and we unzipped it and got inside.. I looked inside the tent and saw it had only one sleeping bag in.

"Uh Daryl where do I sleep?"

He chuckled and sat down on the sleeping bag and patted the spot next to him my eyes widened a bit.

"you're kidding right?" he laughed "nope"

I shrugged and said "well turn around I gotta change"

he shrugged but did what he was told I undressed and got dressed into black sweat and a tank top. I got into the sleeping bag next to Daryl and lay down he did the same I turned towards the tent and I was cold so I shivered a bit.

I assumed Daryl noticed because he started to pull me closer to him I blushed a little bit and asked "Daryl what are you doing?"

"getting warm you?"

I giggled and turned to face him well....to face his chest. I realized he wasn't wearing a shirt and I blushed a darker red. I put my hand on his chest and he tensed I chuckled lightly and said.

"night Dixon"

"night White"

With that we fell asleep and I had a dreamless sleep but I still had a bad feeling about the C.D.C