-09-

Julie's Pov~

Once I thought it was safe I looked at Sophia and slightly nodded at her and said "okay I think it's ok now"

She nodded slowly and I climbed down before her and said "come on lets get going" she climbed down and caught her when she hopped down.

"get on my back" I knelt down and she jumped on I slightly jumped to adjust. I started running and stopped when I heard movement and.. talking.

I want toward it and saw Rick with Carl and Carl was walking towards a deer I saw a man with a rifles ready to shoot the deer.

I put Sophia down and ran towards Carl. I moved him and heard the rifle shoot and I felt a pain in my stomach.

I gasp and heard Sophia, Carl, and Rick scream and run towards me. "no, no, no ,no, no! Julie!" Rick screamed.

My eyes fluttered close and I felt myself being picked up of the ground.

Daryl Pov~

We All heard one gunshot from a distance and Lori was stressing over it I sigh and look back at her and say "ye still worrying about that"

"yea I mean why only one shot?" She replied Glenn said "maybe they took down  a walker?"

"no Rick wouldn't risk it for only one walker" I rolled my eyes "stop worrying they're fine" we continued walking

I heard Andrea scream and a woman on a horse hit a walker that was on top of her the woman said "which one of you is Glenn?" Glenn raised his hand "your friend Julia has been shot you need to come with me Rick sent me you guys in the big traffic snarl come through here find a farm the house name is Greene"

with that she took Glenn and rode of my eyes where wide and tears threatening to come out of my eyes

oh my god Julie was shot....how?

~ I know it's short but what are you gonna do? I am loosing ideas help me please!!!!!!!!~