-33-

~Narrators Pov~

Julie was sitting on her cot in a cell, holding her head in her hands. To say she was stressed was an understatement. She wanted to pull her hair out and scream her problems away. She couldn't do that though no, she had to be strong in this world not only for her group, but for herself.

Over the last few days Michael has been following Julie around like a lost puppy dog, He's been doing anything and everything he can to get Julie back. Daryl would always keep a close eye on Michael to make sure he didn't try anything with Julie. He would also be over affectionate with Julie whenever Michael was around just to make a point that she was his.

Julie felt like a kid that her parents where fighting over her to see who got custody. She felt the need to escape just to stop all the fighting. Daryl was always worried she still loved Michael, Daryl didn't want to lose Julie ever.

~Daryl's Pov~ (I bet you weren't expecting that)

Right now I am watching Michael closely. He is following Julie around again. I sighed annoyed 'He just doesn't give up does he?' I thought to myself as I walked towards them. "What the hell do you want from me?!?" Julie yells turning around to face Michael looking him right in the eye.

"I just want a second chance" He tried to plead with her. I scoffed under my breath. I stopped walking towards them and decided to watch what was going to happen.

~Julie's Pov~

"What the hell do you want from me?!?" I yelled at Michael turning around to face him, was he a stalker or something you would of thought that this world would have killed all of them already right?

"I just want a second chance" He pleaded. I scoffed "Why in the blue hell would I give you a second chance" I asked fuming. I was past being upset hell even past being pissed off I was furious.

"Because I love you" With that he leaned in and forcefully place a kiss on my lips. I elbowed him in the gut and he double over in pain "How dare you?!" I yelled at him.

"You don't love me! If you loved me at all even before this you wouldn't have cheated on me with some blonde bimbo! Twice with the same girl!" I yelled "Bu...." He tried to interrupt but I cut him off.

"When the world goes to complete shit you don't go off with the same bitch and screw and leave your Fiancé to die! No A decent human being let alone someone that is supposed to love you is supposed to come back and save them or worry or at least have the decency to look!"

"No you don't love me Michael you just ran out of choices! I don't love you I love Daryl get that threw that thick skull of yours!" I lowered my voice as I got to the end "Just why can't you leave me alone?"

"I.." He got cut off once again but not by me this time "Save it" A husky voice said. I looked over to my right and saw Daryl I smiled lightly at him just now feeling the warm salty tear run down my cheeks. I hadn't realized I was crying. I wiped my tears with the back of my hand.

"So here's what is going to happen Michael" Daryl said getting In his face "You're going to leave Julie alone, you're are not going to talk to her if you even go as far as look at her I will punch you in the jaw do you hear me?" Daryl asked seemingly trying to control his temper.

Michael scoffed "You're not the boss of me" 'uh oh bad move Michael' I thought just as Daryl punched him on his jaw. Michael groaned and his hand almost immediately went to the spot Daryl punched. Glaring at Daryl he punched him in the gut.

'How did me yelling turn into two guys fighting?' I thought to myself. I ran up just as Daryl was going to land another punch on Michael. Grabbing his arm and pulling him away "Enough! I am sick of this you're like two kids fighting over a toy!" I yelled at the two.

"You know what I'm not a toy I am not something you can claim owner ship over! Get that through your heads and when you figure that out let me know." She said looking at Daryl for the last part.

Michael stood holding his jaw and glaring at Daryl. I was holding Daryl back. "Michael you need to stop I don't love you anymore there is nothing that can change that" I stated as calmly as I possibly could.

Michael took one last glance at me before stalking off fuming without another word. I turned towards Daryl "Come find me when you realize I am not your property" I said walking into the Cell block.

~Michaels Pov~ (duh dun duh!)

She love him!? She thinks there is nothing I can possibly do to change that? Well I can I just need to figure out how to separate them. She's already fuming she just needs a little push..

I bumped into someone I guess I was so deep in thought I didn't realize where I was walking.. "Oh dear I am so sorry" Said a female voice I smiled mischievously a plan forming into my brain.

"Hey Carol can you help me out with something?"

(A/N

Hey guys WintersImmortal Just like one or two things. I got request for a sequel so I am doing one. . So what do you think Michael's up to why does he need Carol's help???? Comment, Favorite, Vote, Follow, and Add To Your Reading List you know if you want to love you all bye thanks for reading!)