-25-

Daryl's Pov~

She could of killed me I doubt she would of but still... I walked back into cell block C and saw Beth holding Judith, Rick sitting at a table slightly smiling, and Carl walking outside.

"You do realize Julie is in the tombs clearing out walkers?" I asked Rick his eyes go wide "Dammit! I forgot we were suppose to do that today!" with that said he rushed to the tombs with a machete and his python. "Damn" I muttered I was hoping he'd go and get her out of there not join her.

Julie's Pov~

"Stupid redneck" I muttered 'Could he have been more stupid following me into the tombs he could of gotten killed not to mention gotten me killed in the process.' I thought.

I heard footsteps and quickly turned around knife at the ready to see Rick "Dammit Rick why is everyone so fond of scaring the shit out of me" He chuckled "sorry Julie"

I nodded and we started to walk down the tombs killing every walker in sight "So what's going on with you and Daryl" I slightly glare at him "Nothing but the fact he left me and said I wasn't his problem and much more" I explained

"You know hating him isn't going to change the past just forgive and forget Julie we don't have much of that going around much of these days or sometimes we don't have someone to forgive" He said I sighed knowing he was right I have to move on.

"why do you have to take his side?" I asked Rick as we walk back to cell block C "I am completely on your side I'm just telling you, you have more with him right now than a lot of people get lucky with now a days" I rolled my eyes "since when did you become so wise?"

"since I've had that lesson myself and it ended up with her dying" He said his voice cracking. Right at the entrance of Cell Block C I gave him a hug "It's okay Rick It's not your fault" He hugged back and we let go "now to find Daryl"

(Not the longest chapter but some bonding time for Rick and Julie)