-23-

Julie's Pov-

Well guess who I saw walking into the prison with Rick after the walkers attack. If you guessed Daryl and Merle I will give a metal.

I had my crossbow slung on my shoulder and my Katana in it's sheath slung in the opposite direction, my two pistols strapped to my thighs, and last but not least my throwing knives and hunting knife tucked into my belt.

Ever since the thing with the Governor I've been prepared. I pulled out one of my throwing knives and twirled it in my fingers while leaning against a wall and watching with a disapproving look at Rick.

He saw and gave me an apologetic look. I just nodded in understanding Daryl and Merle where in the group before me but that's not the reason I'm not saying anything. I made a promise that I'd support Rick and that's what I'm doing.

I walked over to Rick and fell into step with him not even throwing a look over at Daryl or Merle. Since he was gone for like 3 days I've become Rick's 'partner' per say.

I'm the one he looks to now. "hey Jules I'm sorry about this" Rick said "It's fine I'm fine It's your decision and I support you I just hope it doesn't come back and bit us in the ass is all" I replied. He nodded.

I could hear Daryl bickering with Merle and I roll my eyes "You" I pointed to Merle while stopping in front of the brothers while Rick just walked away letting me handle this one.

"Just because you're his brother and one of the groups past 'members' doesn't mean you can walk around like you own the fucking place you will listen to us and pull your own weight or get your ass kicked out and fed to the walkers" I put my hand up because I could already tell one of them was going to say something.

"Save your comments for when I'm gone. You" I point to Daryl "just because you where gone for a short amount a time doesn't mean everything is the same me and Rick have changed things around either get with the program or get your redneck ass thrown out. and also you ca go to the farthest pit of hell and die for all I care. lastly thank you for saving me but next save your breath 'I'm not your problem'" I put quotes over the part he had said before.

I turned leaving the two shocked and walked away. I know it was harsh but I don't care he and his brother are as much as my problem as I am theirs.

Daryl's Pov-

It feel like my chest is hollow. Like my heart was ripped out. 'she hates you' the voice in my head keeps saying 'she hates you because you left her and said all those things'

"looks like we've got a live one" Merle said laughing. "shut up bro" I said walking away to my guard tower. "Hey Dixon!" I heard her sweet voice yell. "what" I asked dully.

"That's Glenn and Maggie's tower" She said and walked away. I sighed and walked over to the new garden and walked around.

(hey guys in the book Daryl didn't get back for a while so everything is set up like in Season four so the book will be ending soon...)