-32-

Julie Pov~

I stood there frozen in shock. My Ex Fiancé the one that I thought was dead was in Woodbury the whole time. 'Julie' I heard  faint voice say "Julie!" I snapped out of my trance like state and looked over at Daryl who had a worried expression on his face.

"I'm fine" I said unconvincingly. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I looked back over to Rick who was still pointing the Python at Michael's head. "You know him?" Rick asked I nodded slowly.

"That's my Ex Fiancé Michael" I said shakily. He nodded slowly "Julie!" Michael yelled. I snapped my head over in his direction and glared at him. A flash of hurt flashed over his face.

"What are you going to do with him?" I asked Rick looking back over to him. "It's up to you Julie after all you did know him just letting you know though if you decide to trust him and let him stay and he tries something he dies and it'll be on you"

I nodded and looked back over to Michael who was giving me a pleading  expression. I sighed heavily and said "He lives I'll keep an eye on him and once everyone decides we can trust him he'll be a member of the group.." Rick nodded and slowly put his Python in it's holster.

I leaned my head on Daryl and sighed. "you ok?" He asked looking down at me I shook my head and sighed again. "Go ahead and do whatever Daryl I'll keep an eye on him" I said looking over at Michael. Daryl reluctantly let me go and walked away while glaring at Michael who glared back.

I sighed 'Damn I need to stop doing that' I thought to myself I heard Michael chuckle "did I say that out loud ?" I asked he stood while nodding.

I motioned my head for him t follow me and he walked up to my side and we started walking "Why'd you come back?" I asked after awhile of silence "I found out that you where in the prison 'gang' and got over here to see you" He said looking down.

I rolled my eyes "Did you even look for me when this all started?" I asked He stayed quiet and I scoffed "of course not.." "I had to look out for myself and....never mind" he said quickly I raised an eyebrow "no continue that sentence 'you had to look after yourself and..?'"

He mumbled something un audible. "what?" I asked "Me and Stephanie" He whispered I froze on the spot hearing that name.

Flashback 2 months in Julie's and Michaels relationship~

~Julie's Pov~

I got out of the cab and sighed looking at my apartment. A smile found it's way on my face as I thought about how surprised Michael would be that I came home early from the hunting trip.

I played with my necklace that he bought me and walked up the steps and into the building I got to my apartment and the door was unlocked.

"that's odd" I mumbled to myself I stepped inside the house and the lights where on.

I walked down the hallway and my bedroom door was open "Stephanie" I heard a male voice say. It was Michael. 'Who the hell is Stephanie?' I thought I walked into my room only to see my boyfriend making out with a blonde chick.

"What The Hell?!?" I yelled Michael pushed the blonde off immediately and she fell with a thud. "Baby it's not what it looks like.

Tear welled up in my eyes but I refused to cry "Then what the hell is it?!?" I yelled "calm down." He said "Calm down?! You expect me to calm down when you're cheating on me?!" I yelled walking out of the room quickly.

A hand grabbed my wrist and spun me around my hand came in contact with his face 'Smack!' I slapped him and jerked my arm away walking out of the apartment.

~Flash back end~

Julie's Pov~

"Stephanie?" I asked getting upset "you mean the same Stephanie you cheated on me with when we where two months in our relationship?" I asked as calmly as possible. He nodded slowly looking at anything but me.

"So all this time I was worried about if you where alive or a walker and you where screwing that blonde bitch?!" I yelled (No offense to blondes I've had Blonde friends who are very nice)

"I..I'm" He didn't finish his sentence I slapped him hard. "all of your long business trips where all fake?" I asked calming down "Yes" He whispered holding his now red cheek.

I sighed and mumbled some curse words before stalking off towards Rick "You watch him" I said "Before I kill him" I continued walking away