-15-

Julie's Pov~

I've been alone for about a month now? yeah that sounds about right. Right now I'm in the woods next to my camp fire.

I heard a scream and my eyes widened I got up and grabbed my crossbow and ran towards the scream. When I got there I saw a young girl around the age of 17 getting cornered by 3 walkers.

I shot the first one with my crossbow he fell over lifeless. I dropped my crossbow and took out my hunting knife and stabbed the second one in the head. The last walker was after my now so I stabbed it with my hunting knife after I pulled it out of the second walkers head.

I turned to the young girl she looked frightened. " are you alright?" She nods slowly. " I'm Julie. What's your name?" I slowly walk closer to her being cautious.

" Jessica" I nod " where you bit?" She shakes her head no. " good well I'll just be on my way then" I turn and start walking towards where my camp was set up at.

" wait!" I turn to face her " can I come with you?" I smile lightly and nod. We walk towards my camp in silence when we get there I see another girl around the age 26? Maybe.

I raise my crossbow " who are you?" She turns and her eyes widened in fear " I..I'm sorry I didn't realize this was your camp" I see the woman's pistol in he belt and I eye it.

She notices and takes it out and drops it

" I'm Samantha do you room for one more?"

hey guys winter here and i just wanted to say i wont be updateing for a while becausee im reaally sick sp yeah sry