Chapter 8: Together

After Kid and I stared and smiled at each other for what seemed like hours, I remembered what the witch said. How she said she was going to tell Medusa that Crona and I were here.

"Kid, where's Crona?" I asked worried.

"He's in the other room, he and the others stayed here the whole time as well," Kid answered.

"Would you mind if you went and got Crona?" I asked.

"Sure, be right back," Kid replied and left to fetch Crona.

He came back a few moments later with Crona following behind. Crona saw me and ran over to me, "Kira! You're ok!"

I hugged my brother, "Yeah, I'm ok, I'm ok, Crona."

We hugged for a long time and were interrupted by Maka, Soul, Black*Star, Tsubaki, Liz, and Patty entering the room.

"Hey, girl! How are ya?" Liz asked.

"I feel really bad to be honest, what happened while I was out?" I asked.

"Well, we brought you here and Nygus and Professor Stein worked for a while and stitched you up," Maka explained.

"Oh, yeah. I've got a feeling I have a scar now, don't I?" I laughed.

"Yeah, but it's not big, a small one just across the stomach," Crona said.

"Oh, ok," I shrugged.

"So, are you going to be doing anything soon?" Black*Star asked.

"I'm kinda stuck in bed, Black*Star, so no," I said.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot," Black*Star scratched the back of his head, embarrassed.

"Anyway, so are you and Kid together now, or what?" Liz asked.

"L-Liz!" Kid yelled.

We were both blushing like mad and I hid my face while Liz and Patty snickered with each other.

"I think you two would go nice together," Tsubaki smiled.

"Yeah, and come on, let's face it, we know you two love each other. It's really obvious," Maka stated.

"I agree, besides, I think it would be cool if you had a girlfriend, Kid," Soul smirked.

"B-But!" Kid tried to come up with an excuse but failed and just sighed in defeat.

I peeked through my fingers, "Is it safe to come out yet?"

Crona put a hand on my shoulder and looked at Kid with a serious face, "Kid, I'm trusting you with my sister's life, don't hurt her or else I'll hurt you."

All eyes were on Crona and Black*Star spoke, "I didn't know you could be so threatening, Crona."

Crona had shivers go up and down his spine, "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you, I just don't know how to deal with letting my little sister date someone, that's all."

I blushed an even deeper shade of red, "Crona!"

"Don't worry, Crona. I'll take very good care of Kira." Kid looked to Crona and then me. "If you would let me do the honors of becoming your boyfriend."

I thought for a moment, was I really ready for a relationship? Well, I love Kid and he loves me, so why not?

I nodded, "Ok, I'll be your girlfriend, and you'll be my boyfriend."

Kid cried, "Oh, thank you, Kira! I promise you won't be sorry!"

The others cheered for Kid and I that we were finally together.