Chapter 11: Date With Kid

I was walking to the dungeon with Crona and Ms. Marie when Crona noticed me keep staring off into dreamland.

"Kira? W-What's wrong?" Crona asked.

"Nothing!" I said.

"Then why are you off in your own world?" Crona questioned.

"Kid's taking me on a date tomorrow," I announced.

Crona yelled, "You're going on a date?! Do you even have anything to wear?!"

"Oh, I didn't even think about that, I can just go in casual clothes," I shrugged.

Ms. Marie turned around, "There's no way I'm letting you go out on a date wearing casual clothes!"

"Why not?" I pouted.

"Because looking casual means you don't care for the date!" Ms. Marie pointed at me.

"I'm don't think that's right," I sweat dropped.

"Come with me! I have work to do with you!" Ms. Marie dragged me out of the dungeon.

"C-Crona!" I yelled and Crona ran and followed us.

Ms. Marie dragged me all the way to a dress shop. She quickly picked out a short, black dress with Lord Death's symbol on it and matching black flats and pushed me into a dressing room.

I changed into the dress, "Ms. Marie, a-are you s-sure about this?"

"Yes, now come out!" Ms. Marie said.

I walked out and Ms. Marie and Crona's eyes widened. Crona blushed, "You looked really pretty, Kira."

"You're be sure to impress Kid tomorrow!" Ms. Marie fist pumped the air.

We paid for the dress and flats and walked back to the school. Once back in the dungeon, Ms. Marie unlocked the cell door.

Crona and I entered and I turned to Ms. Marie, "Thank you, Ms. Marie!"

"Oh, it was no problem! I'm just happy to help out!" Ms. Marie said.

Ms. Marie locked the cell door and walked away. Crona and I plopped down onto the bed.

"Who knew Ms. Marie could find a suitable outfit for a date in no time at all!" I laughed.

"Y-Yeah, she's really nice," Crona said.

Ragnarok popped out, "I think she's annoying."

"You think everyone is annoying," I stated.

"That's because everyone is annoying!" Ragnarok crossed his arms.

"Anyway, I hope you have a fun time tomorrow, night, Kira," Crona said.

"Night, Crona," I said and we fell asleep.

~Time Skip~

I woke up and remembered that I had a date with Kid. I sat up and started to get ready and Crona woke up.

I slipped on the dress and flats and quickly did my hair. By the time I was done, Ms. Marie came by to get Crona and I.

"Wow, Kira! You look great! You'll do fine today!" Ms. Marie smiled.

"Thanks, Ms. Marie, I feel confident for today, but still nervous," I admitted.

"I-I think you'll be great," Crona said.

"T-Thanks, Crona!" I smiled.

Crona and I followed Ms. Marie out of the dungeon and up to the main floor of the school.