Chapter 22: Fight With The Witch

Kid and I walked to Lord Death's office together. It was time to fight Medusa and stop her for once and for all.

Right as we were about to enter, Kid took my hands in his, "Kira."

"Yeah?" I asked.

Kid had worry in his eyes, "Please, be carful when we fight Medusa, I don't want you to get hurt."

"I will be, I'm not going to let Medusa hurt anyone else again," I beamed up at Kid.

Kid had a faint smile appear on his face and he nodded, "Ok."

We then entered Lord Death's office and saw Maka, Soul, Black*Star, Tsubaki, Liz, Patty, and Crona already waiting for us.

"Hello, kids! I hope you know why you were all called here today, you are going to be taking down Medusa," Lord Death greeted.

We all nodded with determined looks on our faces. Soul, Tsubaki, Liz, Patty, and Ragnarok all turned into their weapon forms and we set out to find Medusa.

Since I could see a witch's soul with it being on soul protect, I was the one leading the way.

I lead us all the way to the lair where I was kept at and saw Medusa's soul still inside.

"She's still here," I said.

Kid put a hand on my shoulder, "We'll get her, don't worry."

"I know we will," I smiled.

We sneaked as quiet as we could into Medusa's lair and found where Kid and I had fought each other.

I gazed at the floor and Kid put an arm 
around me, pulling me close to him. I snuggled my head into his chest and he wrapped his other arm around me in a hug.

I let a few tears drop onto Kid's chest, I was so scared of this place. I was turned into a freak here, and I hurt Kid.

Medusa is going to pay for everything, I can't let anyone else get hurt because of her, my own mother. She's not even worthy to be called my mother, or Crona's.

She hurt all of us, inflicting pain onto each and every one of us here. I'm scared to think of what might of happened all those years ago to Crona when Medusa found out he helped me escape.

I shook off the feeling and thoughts, I have to focus right now. I have to defeat Medusa.

I looked up at Kid and I nodded, he smiled and let me go. We pressed on, but before we could even leave the room, a laugh came from the shadows.

Crona automatically shivered and his eyes widened with fear, as did mine.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't my two worthless children, Crona and Kira," We heard Medusa's voice ring throughout the room.

"We're here to end you, Medusa," Maka gritted her teeth and clenched Soul.

"Oh, I know that. I can sense the fear coming off of you," Medusa cackled.

"There's no fear! Only bravery and determination!" Maka talked back.

"Now, now! There's no need to get all worked up," Medusa's voice rang.

"Medusa! Show yourself!" I yelled.

"Fine, if you want to see me so badly," Medusa appeared from the shadows on her broom stick.

"There you are," Black*Star twirled Tsubaki in his hands.

"Kira, Crona, why not come back with me? We can be a family again," Medusa held out her hand.

"Never, Medusa! This is my family!" I glared at Medusa.

"Fine, Crona?" Medusa asked, her hand still outstretched.

"N-No, M-Medusa," Crona was shaking really badly.

I stood next to Crona and saw him calm down a little. Medusa drew back her hand, "Fine, if that's what you want. Then let's begin, shall we?"

"Let's go!" Black*Star yelled.

Suddenly, I felt my head start to spin, and it soon turned into excruciating pain.

I held my head and Medusa sneered, "What is it dearie? Can't control yourself?"

"Kira!" Crona exclaimed.

"No, I won't let you!" I shouted and felt a force withdraw from me.

Medusa had a shocked expression on her face, "W-What?"

I regained my stance, "That's not going to work on me anymore!"

"Why, you little..." Medusa glared at me.

I closed my eyes and felt myself turn on the black blood, my eyes changed color and I saw Crona do the same.

"W-What? You can control the black blood?" Medusa held her arm in front of her as defense.

"Yes, I can. You're going down, Medusa!" I called and ran towards Medusa.

I swing my sword at Medusa and a Vector Arrow came out from behind and protected her.

"Nice try, but it's going to take more than that to kill me." Medusa snickered.

I was pushed back by the Vector Arrow and Black*Star had had enough waiting around. He lunged at Medusa and swung Tsubaki at Medusa.

Medusa blocked Black*Star with another Vector Arrow with an expressionless face.

Black*Star pushed away, "Tsubaki, Enchanted Sword Mode."

"Right!" Tsubaki called and turned into her Enchanted Sword Mode.

Black*Star took another swing at Medusa and she just went to block him again. However, if was a diversion and Maka came up after Black*Star and swung Soul at her.

Medusa was only scratched by Maka and Soul though, and she didn't even flinch at the pain.

She let some of her blood fall to the floor and she peered at her scratched arm.

"What rude children you are," Medusa said, examining her blood drop to the floor.

Kid took this opportunity and shot Liz and Patty at Medusa. A few magic bullets hit Medusa, but she acted as if she wasn't affected at all.

"Kid, what do we do?" Liz asked.

"We just have to keep fighting," Kid answered.

Crona crept up behind Medusa and surprise attacked her with Ragnarok. Medusa spun around at the last second and stopped Crona with a Vector Arrow.

Medusa smirked, "Why hello, Crona."

Crona was freaking sour and didn't notice the Vector Arrow behind him.

"Crona!" I yelled and sprinted behind Crona.

I blocked the Vector Arrow from hurting Crona and pushed it back away from him.

"Now that wasn't nice," Medusa sneered.

"That's it, I'm done with you!" I yelled. "Deathly Night."

The words hate, guilt, death, fear, and coward appeared and started glowing on my sword. Everyone's eyes widened, even Medusa's, I've never used this move before. However all it does is increase my attack damage, so I have to use my other special move.

I stared at Medusa, you're going down here and now, "Wave Of Life."