Chapter 15: A Visit From The Witch

Crona was finally released from his chains and moved back to his regular cell after a few days. Crona and Ragnarok hadn't been taken over anymore, but they were still going to be closely watched.

Kid convinced me to stay at his house with Liz and Patty since Lord Death wanted to keep an eye on Crona.

I was walking with Kid to class when my head started to hurt really bad. I put my hand to my head and closed my eyes trying to conceal the pain.

Kid looked at me, "Kira, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I shook my head.

Suddenly I felt light headed and fell forward. Kid caught me and held me in his arms, "Kira?!"

"I-I don't know what came over me," I held my hand to my head.

"Kira, are you sure you're ok?" Kid asked.

"Ye-" I stopped mid sentence and shot my head up.

"Kira? What's wrong?" Kid asked.

"I-It can't be, no, K-Kid, it c-can't be," I had a horrified look on my face.

"Kira?" Kid shook his head in confusion.

"K-Kid, it's Medusa, s-she's here!" I announced and Kid's eyes widened.

"S-She is? We have to tell my father," Kid said.

"O-Ok, but I-I have to find Crona," I said as Kid helped me stand up.

Kid and I ran to Lord Death's office and burst through the the doors. Lord Death was talking with Ms. Marie, Spirit, who I learned was Maka's dad, and Professor Stein.

"Kid? Kira? What is the meaning of this?" Lord Death asked concerned.

"Sir, Lord Death, Medusa is here, a-at the s-school," I announced to Lord Death, Professor Stein, Ms. Marie, and Spirit.

"She is, is she?" Lord Death asked.

"I see her soul, it's here, I-I know it," I explained.

"Where is she right now?" Lord Death asked.

I closed my eyes, "S-She's above the school, just flying around."

Lord Death turned to Ms. Marie, "Ms. Marie, evacuate the students at once to the lower part of the school. We have to protect our students at all costs."

"Yes, sir," Ms. Marie ran out of the room.

"Stein, Spirit. Find Maka, Soul, Black*Star, Tsubaki, Liz, Patty, and Crona and bring them to the front," Lord Death instructed.

"On it," Spirit and Professor Stein said at the same time.

Spirit turned into his weapon form and landed in Professor Stein's hands. Professor Stein then ran out of the room to go find the others.

"K-Kid, she's here, s-she's here," I panicked again.

Kid held me in a hug, "I know, I know."

Lord Death watched his son and secretly gave him a thumbs up. Kid smiled a little and kept comforting me.

"Kid, I-I have to find Crona, h-he has to know s-she's here," I was on the brick of tears.