- How You Meet -

[Editing]

Stefan: It's your first day at Mystic Falls High, you moved to town roughly two weeks ago and you were nervous to say the very least.

-

You stumble into class, much later than anticipated. History was your first class of the day and you were pleasantly greeted with your teacher, Alaric Saltzman.

This put you at slight ease as Ric was your late-fathers closest friend, you grew up with him around.

"Y/N." He greets before turning to face the class, "Everyone this is Y/N Y/L/N, as you may of already noticed she's new, so please make her feel welcome here."

"Please, have a seat." Ric gestures to the only free seat which happens to be in the middle of class.

You nod with a quick smile, slipping your rucksack off and placing it beside your desk before taking your seat.

You have a quick scan of the room, glancing around at your new classmates. A few give you a reassuring nod, they seemed nice enough, especially the guy to your right who had his gaze fixed on you.

You smile briefly as he returns a charming grin.

After going over new topics that the class would soon be working on, the class handed in their essays and the bell sounded abruptly indicating that first period was finally over.

You gather your things and sling your bag over your shoulder, waiting for everyone else to leave before stopping at Ric's desk on your way out

"You did great today, you'll be settled in no time. It's nice to have you here." Alaric reassures.

"Thanks Ri- uh, Mr Saltzman."

You walk out of the room, shutting the door behind you.

"Hey." A deep voice from infront snatches your attention.

"Oh- hi." You greet, recognising the handsome guy who sat beside you in class.

"I'm Stefan." He replays his charming grin. 

"It's nice to meet you, Stefan." You blush slightly.

Stefan was drop dead fucking gorgeous.

Damon: You had just finished unpacking the gigantic pile of boxes that bombarded your new home in the quaint town of Mystic Fell? Mystall Floors? God you were exhausted.

It was definitely time for some sort of drink.

You took no time in heading straight to the bar you spotted on your way through, the Mystic Grill. Interesting name for sure.

You walk in with a small smile on your face, you were more than ready for this exciting new chapter of your life.

The place had a lively atmosphere, which was ironic, as it was pretty much empty.

You sit yourself down at the bar, waving your hand to grab the attention of an incredibly ignorant bartender.

He was staring directly at you yet he just stood there, leaning against the back of the bar with a cloth slung over his shoulder and a stupid look on his face.