- Another Guy Flirts With You -

Stefan: "Morning." Stefan whispers, his head buried in the crook of your neck.

"It's too early." You groan.

"Back to sleep it is then." He mumbles wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling you impossibly closer.

"I can't, and neither can you. We're meeting Caroline and Tyler at the Grill today." You sigh, releasing yourself from his grip.

"Urgh." Stefan moans, reaching out to grab you again, he fails miserably while you giggle and walk into your bathroom.

~~

You enter the Grill with your fingers laced together.

"They're not here yet." You glance around the room.

"Ok, find a table for us and i'll be right back." Stefan grins, walking off to the restroom.

You sit down at a table for four, and take your phone out of your pocket.

As you sit messaging Elena, a stranger makes himself present by coughing loudly in the seat opposite.

"Well hello there." He flashes you a smile but you ignore him and continue texting.

The blue eyes and brown haired man of course didn't take the hint.

"Not a talking type huh? What is it going to take for you to let me buy you a drink?" He winks, taking a swig of his, he was clearly smashed himself.

"Um no thanks, i'm here with someone." You snap.

He grabs your hand suddenly and pulls you closer to him. You wince at his tight grip, trying to pull away.

"We can take this somewhere private, just the two of us." The guy asks, ignoring the fact you were already here with someone else.

Stefan hadn't caught on at first but when he did, he didn't hesitate vamp speeding to the table.

Stefan grips boy's hand, squeezing it as he releases the grip on yours.

"Dude whoa? We're in the middle of something here?"

Stefan glares at him, "With my girl?"

"With your what?"

Stefan grabs the stranger by the collar, pulling him to his feet.

"If you ever touch my girlfriend, look at her, if you even think about her again, i will hurt you in ways you can't begin to fathom. Do you understand me?"

The boy nods before scurrying out of the bar.

Stefan takes his seat next to you, and grins acting as if nothing happened.

You kiss his cheek as a thank you, before Caroline and Tyler walk in.

"What did we miss?" Caroline beams, taking her seat opposite you and Tyler opposite Stefan.

"Nothing." You smile, shrugging.

Damon:  You meet Damon outside the fancy restaurant, luckily it was his treat.