- You Fall For Him -

Stefan: After first meeting Stefan in your history class, you became close friends almost instantly.

You spent the majority of your time at the Salvatore boarding house and somehow began to tolerate Damon, Stefan's annoyingly opinionated and obnoxious brother.

It was roughly 6 months ago that you moved to Mystic Falls, and it was one of the best decisions you had made in life.

Stefan had introduced you to his group of friends that quickly became yours, Caroline was your favourite, but Elena, Bonnie, Matt & Tyler were also pretty great.

You were the happiest you had been in what felt like forever, you had great friends and amazing grades.

To be completely honest it didn't come as much of a surprise when you began to look at Stefan differently. You first realised how you felt when you were studying together at the boarding house, you glanced over to him but he was already watching you, after you caught him he smirked slightly and you could feel the knots in your stomach form.

From then on he was a constant thought in your mind. You tried to shake the feeling but eventually it consumed you.

Although you hadn't known him long, Stefan made you happier than you could of ever anticipated. You adored him completely.

Since coming to the realisation of your feelings for the Salvatore, you were more than ready to confess them, but there had been no right time to tell him.

There had been so much going on, with discovering the world is filled with supernatural creatures, to finding out that most people you know were actually apart of that group, to then fighting off his crazy bitch of an ex, Katherine.

Your schedule had been pretty packed.

But enough was enough, the vampire needs to know and not even his hero hair can help him now.

~~

You approach the solid oak door of the Salvatore residence and knock with force, waiting patiently whilst anxiety washed over you with each passing second.

The door flies open.

"Hey Y/N, come in." Stefan flashes a grin, holding the door open for you.

You make your way into the living room and begin pacing in front of the couch.

"I have something i need to talk to you about." You hesitate, throwing yourself back against the couch dramatically.

Stefan opens his mouth to speak but you cut him off.

"-And it's something you might not like but you'll just have to deal with it, I mean SURE this could potentially ruin my life and our friendship but I have to be honest." You shrug.

There was a brief pause, you pull yourself off the couch and then continue.

"But i don't want you to feel any pressure, this is on me. I got way too caught up in us, and all our time together, the constant laughter- the way I catch you looking at me.." you sigh before quickly snapping yourself out of the trance.

"You should just accept it, you don't have to do anything with the info, but also if you want to say or confess anything to me, or act on any feelings then you should definitely just go ahead, Stefan." You stop.

"Y/N-" You interrupt Stefan once again.

"Actually Stefan, you know what? I don't even regret it, I don't regret falling for you at all, that much so that if I had the chance I would do it all over-"

You're quickly cut off as Stefan crashes his lips down on yours.

After a minute he pulls back slowly, brushing a piece of hair from your face with his thumb.