- How You Meet Kol -

New Orleans; you moved back here to get away from the perky little bitch Elena Gilbert, you thought living in Mystic Falls would be a great way to start afresh from your past.

But the doppelgänger ruined your life. She had everyone fooled, all but you.

You had a thing for the bad boys, the trouble makers, and Damon Salvatore happened to be one of them.

You thought you were in love, but he clearly didn't feel the same. Not when Elena was there messing with his head every chance she got.

She was a manipulative little cow, and you couldn't stand being in that town any longer. Not without ripping her head off with your teeth...

So that's where New Orleans came into play, you moved into a small flat and you were looking for a rebound guy..

~~

Marcel, your oldest friend, and quite literal with that. It had been years since you visited New Orleans and you met the king of the city at a local bar. He was damn right charming, gorgeous with that, an amazing friend, and that's all he was. A friend. Your best friend.

~~

He invited you round to his loft, it overlooked the city in some way that could lift anyone's spirits. Now, he was no longer the king, but he was still just as busy building his army to take back the quarter from the Mikaelsons, the Originals, the First Ones... whatever they call themselves nowadays, the point is they were dicks.

Sure you were sired from one of them, Rebekah probably, could be Klaus, maybe even Elijah, but that didn't stop you from hating them all.

~~

You stride into the newly renovated apartment.

"Marcel!" You cheer, running into the arms of the handsome fellow in the corner.

"Y/N." The ancient vampire smiled, "I'm so glad you're home."

You pull back and grin, his eyes drop a little to the blood dripping down your mouth.

"You got a little-" He nods down.

"Oh-yeh, I just ate." You giggle childishly.

"A local?" He raises an eyebrow.

"No-no, a blood bag." You pull out the empty remains from a bag that was slung over your shoulder.

An awkward chuckle leaves his lips before he speaks.

"So what'ya doing back home Y/N? Not that I'm complaining."

"Doppelgänger trouble." You shrug, glancing around the room.

"Let me guess, you're looking for a rebound?" Marcel smiles playfully.

"Something like that." You whisper, glaring out of the window overlooking the city.

"Great. So tonight the Mikaelson's are hosting a 'party'.." The smirking vampire trails off.

"What do you need me to do?" You roll your eyes.

"I need you to attend, and well- distract them."

"Marcel, you have got to be joking?! There's 3 of them!"

"Well actually, Kol-"

"Kol's there too?" Your eyes widen with shock.

"I only need you to distract him, I've got Rebekah handled." Marcel shrugs.

"Why him?"

"He has a thing for mysterious sexy strangers." Marcel grins.

"Oh great." You spit out, "My job is to seduce the bloody Original."

~~

The party had started and as always, you were fashionably late.

You wore a short Laced black dress that came up a little before your knees, hugging your curves and assets. How you wished Damon could see you now.. as your stilettos clicked in tune you strutted through the gate of the Mikaelson house hold.

The party wasn't exactly held inside their home, but it was still their space.

People floated around, multiplying by the second. In almost an instant you spotted Rebekah, locking lips with Marcel.

Great tactic.

Now you needed to find Kol, no doubt he was roaming around the party, jumping from girl to girl.

Elijah was too easy to find, the only vampire with a werewolf on his arm. Disgusting.

Then there was Klaus, who had about 3 girls on his. It was almost too obvious of him. Although you used to be the only girl on his arm.

Now you didn't exactly find Kol..

A strong arm spins you around to face him.

..Because he found you.

"Kol Mikaelson-" your breath hitches for a short moment before continuing, "I've heard a lot about you."

Although you may of had a few flings with his brother, you had never met a vampire this- handsome until now.

"All good things i hope." A devilish grin sprawls onto his face.

Now Kol liked to play games, but so did you.

You liked to play hard to get, and the mischievous Mikaelson liked to chase, or so you assumed, after all, Nik spent a few months chasing you and how different can the Mikaelson's really be?

You reached forward to whisper your next words, "More like all bad.. but you have time to change my mind."

And with that you spun back around and darted elegantly away from him.

And like a predator hunting it's prey, he trailed closely behind you..

~~

A|N: I thought I'd catch up with things for Kol so I can start to include him in my chapters.

Thank you so much for all of your support! Xx