- Your First 'I love You' -

Stefan: You were at the mall, shopping with Elena. She was dating Damon on & off, so she always felt the need to give you advice on love and relationships.

"So how are things, you know, with Stefan?" She nudges you with a grin on her face.

"We're good, we're great even." You smile in response.

"So are Damon & I." Elena sighs happily.

You nod.

"You've been dating for a while now, have you told him you love him yet?" She wiggles her eyebrows.

"No. Not yet." You giggle.

"Not yet? so you're going to?" Elena questions.

"Yeah, at the right time. I mean, it's how i feel. I love Stefan, but if he doesn't feel the same then it puts a spanner in the works."

"Of course he feels the same. This is Stefan we're talking about." Elena comments.

You roll your eyes.

You pull out your phone and type a text for the handsome vampire himself.

"Free house tonight, want to come over?" You send the message.

You loved spending time alone with Stefan, but it wasn't a common occurrence. Damon always manages to keep him on his feet.

Tonight it would just be the two of you, and you craved being alone with him.

*Buzz*

"Sounds great, i'll be there at 7."

"Is the devil himself texting?" Elena tries peeking over at your phone.

"Mm-hmm." You smile, cheerily.

~~

You open the door wide, gesturing the vamp inside.

"You may enter, Mr Salvatore."

"Why thankyou, Miss Y/L/N."

You drop down onto the couch and put on a horror film, you only like to watch them with Stefan as having a strong protective vampire next to you makes you feel somewhat safe.

You order a chinese takeaway, and lie your head on your boyfriends' chest.

"Stay the night?" You gaze up at Stefan.

"Of course." He smiles back gently.

After putting on another film, you feel the urge to confess your love. It was the perfect moment.

You turn to face the youngest Salvatore and he does the same with a smile.

"I like you." You grin.

Stefan lets out a loud chuckle. "I like you too."

"Okay. I love you."

Stefan immediately stops laughing.

"You know that wasn't really the reaction i was expecting." You confess.