- How You Meet (2) -

Stefan: You confusedly walk the clean streets of Mystic Falls, you had not long moved into a two bedroom house with a gorgeous view.

You were stubborn, you didn't like admitting to things like being lost. You were lost. You were very lost.

You had walked around for roughly 20 minutes and yet you still had no clue where to go, you wanted to explore. Stupid decision.

"Hey, are you lost?" A perky blonde steps infront of you, looking around your age.

"That obvious, huh?" You chuckle awkwardly.

"No- well uh yeah, kinda." She smiles in return, "I'm Caroline."

"I'm Y/N, i'm new around here." You glance around your surroundings.

"Well in that case, welcome to Mystic Falls!" Caroline beams, stretching her arms out wide.

"Thanks." You giggle, "do you go to school here?"

"As a matter of fact I do! It's an-" Caroline pauses, "Interesting school."

"I can't wait to start there."

"Weird question considering we only met like 3 minutes ago... Do you wanna come to the Grill with me? I'm meeting a bunch of my friends there, i could introduce you?" The bubbly blonde smiles widely.

"The Grill?" You raise an eyebrow.

"Oooh! It's a little bar not far from here."

"I'd love to join you." You grin.

"Great! Let's go!"

~~

The small bar seemed quaint, it was quiet but the decor was incredible.

You and Caroline walk over to the group of people who looked as if they were your age.

"Hey everyone this is Y/N. She's new here and will be going to school with us." She grins.

"Hi, I'm Elena."

"I'm Bonnie."

"Hey, I'm Matt & this is Tyler."

"Hey."

The group of friends smiled after introducing themselves.

"Oh look, here's Stefan." Elena nods over to an approaching boy.

Wow.

You were attracted to him, there was no doubt about that, his luminous green eyes complimented your deep sea blue ones.

The way he walked was alluring and his smile- his smile made your heart skip a few beats.

"Stefan, this is Y/N." Caroline introduces as the boy finally approaches you all.

"Hi, I'm Stefan." He grins.

"Hi." You glance up, a smile evident on your lips.

Damon: You were on your way to a new town, your car was packed full of- mainly useful items and you were overjoyed to finally be independent and move into a house of your own.