CHAPTER 2

*Pic above of how they look like*
Adelyn'sp.o.v
We made it to school. Once we got there Alexis went with her boyfriend Cameron and their group. I had 2 friends their name were Vanessa and Bree.

I walked up to them. "Hey guys so nice to see u again." I said and hugged them. The bell rang I said goodbye and headed inside.

I found my locker and got my things. The bell rang again and I made my way to class which was Math. I found a seat in the back of the class.

Everyone came in the class began. A few minutes pass and then Ethan Dolan came in, " Mr. Dolan late to class any excuse?" Asked the teacher Mrs. Beck. "Um..oh I woke up late" Mrs. Beck nodded and said to take a seat.

I was begging he wouldn't see me but he did he sat next to me. Great. "Hey, whore" he said. I just inorged him and went on in class.

It was time for lunch I put my things in my locker and when I was about to lock it. I felt somebody slap my butt.

It was Ethan and Grayson Dolan my bullys. It started in 7th grade. "Hey, bitch" Grayson yelled and kicked me. Ethan grabbed my hair and pushed me down on the floor, he then and Grayson started kicking me and I was crying, "Stop!!" They finally stop.

I made my way to the bathroom good thing I have a blade 1. Cut for being alive
2. For whore
3. For fat
4.abused
5. For no reason

When I was done I cleaned up the mess and ran out to the field under the bleachers and cried. Then I heard a noise coming under the bleachers. It was my friend Bree with Ethan.

(Oh oh.... What will happen next cliffhanger.!!!🙈😱😱😱 anyway the pic above it said Madelin but it was really meant to say Adelyn instead I was just thinking who else name was Madelin and spelled the same cause that's my name.