CHAPTER 19

*SHORT CHAPTER VERY SHORT CHAPTER****

Last chapter: I then looked at his desk and there was a little note that had an address on it and it said I'll be home later have to take The Anderson's file to Their adopted parents

I looked at the address and it was a post office I think he's shipping it to my 'Mom'

******

Adelyn POV

I walked out of the office and ran to the post office, which was around the corner. I went inside and there was Mr. Dolan I saw him put the envelope in the box thing.

Bree:  Adelyn:

A: I need your help

B: What is it?

A: come to the post office quick

B: I'm actually right around the corner. I'll be there in a few minutes.

A: thanks

End of convo

I waited for a few minutes and I saw her walk through the door.

"What do you need"

"Bree I know this is going to sound crazy and all but we need to get through that door where all of the mail is." I whispered

"Why!!!"

"Because I need a file that is really important to me and Alexis"

"Alexis and I but I thought you didn't like her?"

"I know I just trust me" I told her getting really impatient

She finally agreed and we went through the door making sure nobody saw us. We walked in and there were loads of envelopes. I looked for the little slot where he but the file in. It was in this huge box full of letters.

"Come with me" I told Bree

She followed me to where the box/cart was. "It's somewhere In here, it was the color tanish you know so just look for that"

"Why? Why are we here? What do you need?"

"Listen I'll explain later"

She nodded and started looking for the Envelope that could change my whole life. After digging for a few minutes I saw something that was a different color then the others the one that stands out.

I grabbed it I and read the name and it's going to send to LA, I looked where who it was going to and it read my mothers name.

"I got it! Let's go" I said

We were on our way out when.... I heard a deep voice that came from a man.

"What are you two ladies doing here!!" Said one of the workers.

"Um I'm sorry we were just curious what was back here, I promise we will never do this again"

"Damn right you're not doing it again because I'm calling the police. you're in big trouble" he said

"Run, when I count to three" I told Bree. She nodded

"1"

"2"

"3 NOW" I yelled and we both went out the door running. We made it a few blocks until we stopped running. Bree and I were panty and trying to catch our breath.

***Ik this is short I just wanted to get something published for you guys since It has been awhile. I'll update a longer chapter soon but until then Peace ✌️ ****