CHAPTER 22

I changed Anahy to Adelyn Bc I wanted to and there's another reason why but that doesn't matter.
ADELYN POV

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes and the birds singing with the fresh breeze of happiness which is what I wished I woke up from but that's all bullshit.

I got up and went to the bathroom I looked in the mirror and my hair was a mess it was all over the place. My breath was not a pleasant smell but who's is?

I hopped in the shower Bc why the hell not? I don't know why but I really don't give a shit today you know? Do you have those days where you just want to get through the day and don't want to deal with anyone's bullshit? Because that's me today.

When I got out I put on my robe I got from the mall as well. I looked through my clothes (👇 Her outfit is on the right and Alexis's outfit is on the left too)

 I looked through my clothes (👇 Her outfit is on the right and Alexis's outfit is on the left too)

I wanted to somewhat try and dress more like s teenage girl at my school. Usually I would wear a hoodie and some jeans with converse but today I decided to be a little more casual I guess you could say.

You know you have the same mindset as your twin if you two wear almost the exact same thing😂. But it's whatever she's not the only one who can dress nice. Anyway I grabbed my Backpack and I was ready to leave for school.

I decided to walk because why not. On the way to school I was thinking that today is the day I stand up for myself and I'm done with people messing with me, today is the day I'm going to show all of them what I'm capable of.

**Lunch period**

I got my food of tray, today was Pizza or Mac and Cheese. Honestly the Cheese is bullshit it's more plastic then Barbie.

I sat at my lunch table and waited for Bree to come who was walking towards the table.

(Okay so I don't feel like saying "she said" the whole time so from now on the bold is ADELYN as in whenever someone is talking with her she'll be the bold one thank you and back to the storyyyy:)

"Hey" she said.

"Sup"

"So can you tell me more about this Daniel guy?"

"Oh yea Daniel" I said blushing at remembering his nice and dreamy blue ocean eyes, "I was texting him last night and we agreed to hang out today"

"After school?"

"Yupp"

"Nice, how does he look like as in show me a picture"

"Um i was stalking him last night too, his name is Daniel Seavey and apparently he is in a band named Why Don't We"