CHAPTER 5

Recap: Well we have news to tell u" mom said

"We are going to a business trip for a year." Dad said

"And we are not going to leave u alone" mom added

"U two are going to stay at the Dolan's" dad said

I froze... End of recap

Adelyn POV.

WHAT!?!   I can't stay with them. They would just hurt me more then at school. It would be an extra beating. I can't I just can't.

"ADELYN ,ALEXIS COME DOWN HERE" mom yelled

We went downstairs and they were in the living room sitting doing paperwork I think.
I'm glad they didn't beat me. That's the first.

"Girls we are going to the Dolans and get things settled." Dad told us. Mom nodded.

"And we are going to have dinner with them," mom added

"So we want u girls to get ready we leave at 6:00" (dad)

"And we have some times for u two and if u don't follow them there would consequences" (mom

I think I know what she means. Alexis and I nodded.

"We will tell u them when we start to leave" (dad)

After that we went upstairs to get ready I took a shower,brush my hair, did my makeup which is just mascara and lipstick, I don't where that much makeup because well I have been told I am still ugly with or without makeup.

Alexis POV.

Mom and dad are going to a business trip. And when they said we were going to stay at the Dolan's. I saw that Adelyn froze, I know that she gets bullied by the twins, and I don't do anything. I just let it happen, and if I stood up for her who knows what would happen.

I mean like I could get bullied too. But I don't want that, I mean I'm dating Cameron and if he finds out in stood up for my sis then he would break up with me and I don't want that. I know that might be selfish of me. But honestly I don't want to get bullied. I feel like the worst sister ever.

We're twins and twins have to stick together but I don't I pretend like she is not there when we are at school. And that's horrible I mean people judge me for that. I don't care.

Anyway we are going to have dinner with them at 6:00 I got ready and we were about to leave.

Adelyn POV.

It was 5:50. We headed to the car. Mom and dad explain everything to us and the consequences.

1.We have to behave. 2. Don't talk about being abused. 3. Talk if they ask you a question 4. And don't start a scene. Consequences are we get beat up and be chain all day and not go to school because we would be beaten.

We finally arrive to the Dolan's. Here goes nothing. I was surprised they had a big house. We went to the front door we were greeted by Cameron. The Dolans older sister. She was surprised to see me? Oh right she doesn't know I existed. She only knows Alexis.

We greeted Mr. And Mrs. Dolan and then there they were them. I was scared to shake there hand.

"H-h-hello" I shutter as I shook Ethan's hand honestly I was pissed when I saw him.

And then Grayson's.

We went to the table since the food was ready. I don't know what it is. Our parents started talking about the trip and everything. Cameron looked at me.

"Hey Adelyn that's your name right?" ( cam)

I nodded

Everything was blurry I don't know what was happening I was just listening to our parents talk. The twins just kept looking at me with creepy eyes and smiles. The twins got there attention when our parents said that we would be staying with them for a year

They looked at Me and smirk. FUCK.......

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

hope u liked this chapter.... I got nothing to say so peace