CHAPTER 9

Review: Ever since then they abused us, I sighed as I cried with my sister.

I just wish we can turn back time to the good dang days (sorry had to😂)
When mama sang us to sleep but now we stress out (sorry I'll stop now😂😂😂).
And how she would make us feel better when we were sick. And dad when he would give us piggyback rides and tickle us.
But now they...

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Adelyn POV

Now they beat us everyday or every other day. I signed for the millionth time today.

It was silent very silent we could even hear the crickets chirping, that's when until Alexis broke the silence

"I-im sorry-" she sniffed

"What?"

"I'm sorry-" she paused

"I-I'm s-sorry, I'm sorry for everything" she barely choked it out. She began to have tears in her eyes.

"Alexis w-what Do you mean?"I'm so confused

I'm so confused. Wtf is she trying to say. I mean I want to know but I'm afraid what she's going to say.

"I'm so sorry for what I did I-" I cut her off.

"W-what did you do" I said geting a bit anxious.

"I'm sorry so sorry for what I did to you-" she paused again

"I-i never meant it, I should have been a better sister to you"

At this point I'm confused as hell, I mean what did she do? Did she do something?

All these questions rushed in my mind. I waited patiently for her to say what she wnated to say.

She stayed quite i was frustrated.

"Alexis just spill it!!" i said through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry-" She paused 🙄

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I wasn't a great sister towards you. I'm sorry that I acted like you didn't exist during school,
I should have been a better sister."

"W-wha-"

"Let me finish😔, I'm sorry I would let them bully you I should have done something, and that i would talk behind ur back and spill your secrets to everybody that's why they judged you more I'm sorry that I talk trash about you and that I said that I wish you weren't my sister and that you were a mistake and much, much more things. worse things. the only reason I-I-I did that was because I didn't want to ruin m-m-y rep-uta-tion and I didn't want Cameron to break up with me or them to bully me because of you."

She mumble the last part.

"What did u say, Why?"

"I said the only reason was because I wanted to keep my reputation."

"WHAT!!😡"

by this point I WAS MAD. She-Her- She-What because of her reputation she did what she did.

"ALEXIS I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU U DID IT BECAUSE OF YOUR MOTHERFUCKING REPUTATION!!
JUST TO FUCKING KEEP IT!! I CANT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST HEARD FOR UR REPUTATION!! I TRUSTED YOU AND THERE YOU GO OFF BEING A FUCKING SELFISH ASSHOLE BITCH YOU KNOW I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS FROM YOU. YOUR A FUCKING SELFISH I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY TRUSTED YOU I TOLD U MY DEEPEST SECRETS. I CANT BELIEVE YOU ACTED LIKE I DIDNT EXIST WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU IM UR FUCKING TWIN SISTER TWIN!!!

"I'm sorry I should have been a better sister!!" She said sobbing😭

"SISTER A BETTER SISTER NO YOU WILL NEVER BE A BETTER SISTER YOUR NOT EVEN MY SISTER YOUR NOT THE DEFINITION OF SISTER YOUR DEFINITION IS A GODAMN SELFISH BITCH!!" I paused.

"AND DO YOU KNOWHOW MANY TIMES I FELL ASLEEP CRYING HOW MANY TIME I HURT MYSELF BECAUSE OF BEING BULLY OR HOW MANY TIMES I WANTED TO COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE OF THEM TELLING ME I WAS A WORTHLESS BITCH OR HOW FAT I WAS OR HOW I WAS UGLY AND SHOULD GO DIE THAT EVERYBODY WON'T CARE IF I DIED!!"

ALEXIS POV.

-THAT EVERYBODY WON'T CARE IF I DIED!!"

She finish yelling. I don't know what came in me made me feel so angry 😡. But next thing I know I start yelling.

"WHAT ABOUT ME HAVE U EVER THOIGHT WHAT GOES ON IN MY LIFE YEAH, IT MAY LOOK LIKE I HAVE AN AMAZING LIFE BUT I DON'T U KNOW I ALSO GET BEAT AND I ALSO GET HATE, NOT EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND YOU, NEWS FLASH BITCH NOT EVERYBODY HAS A GOD DAMN GREAT LIKE YOU KNOW!! I ALSO CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP BECAUSE OF HOW MY OUR LIFE'S ARE FUCKED UP DO YOU THINK I ASKED TO HAVE ABUSIVE PARENTS OR TO BE GIVEN UP BECAUSE OUT REAL PARENTS DIDN'T WANT US!!"

I finished yelling Adelyn just stood there shocked at my outburst.

I gave her a look and left.

Adelyn POV

Wow...

😡😭😡😡😭😡😭😡😭😡😭😡😭😡

I finally finished writing this chapter I'm going to start to update more.😁. Until then Peace