CHAPTER 3

Ethan's p.o.v

After Grayson and I walked away from Adelyn. I saw one of her friends Bree I think was her name.

I decided that I should use her just to make Adelyn's friendship ruined.

I walked up to Bree and said hey.

"Hey"

"What do u want Ethan"

"Hay, I just wanted to say hi, Jeesh"

"Fuck off, Dolan"

"I need to talk to u"

"No"

"Come on it will be quick."

"No is No"

"Come on babygirl"

"Fuckboy ur a fuckin fuckboy, U son of bitch"

"If not I'll just take u somewhere and beat u"

I said getting closer to her I can see she was getting scared.

"F-fine"

"Good let's go"

Adelyns p.o.v

After Ethan said he'll beat me if I don't go with him I said fine but I shutter. We went under the schools bleachers outside. And I heard someone cry, I saw that it was Adelyn. I think Ethan saw her too. I was about to walk up to her but Ethan grabbed my wrist. And smashed his lips on to mine!! Adelyn saw us.

"What the hell is wrong with u" she was pissed. Oh no something bad is about to happen

"What!!?" I didn't know what to say

"U kissed him, how could u I thought we were friends. Trader"

Ouch.

"It's not what it looks like, he kissed me first I didn't know he was going to do that"

"Sure"

"I didn't mean it he's a dumbass"

"U knew he was bullying me and u kissed him u bitch" she slapped me

"Don't call me a bitch"

"I just did what u gonna do"

I slapped her harder. What did I do I slapped my best friend. Me and her are closer than with Vanessa.

"A least I got a life unlike other people"

What am I doing I need to stop.

"Adelyn i-i-im sor-"

"Forget it"

She was about to leave but I grabbed her wrist. She looked at me with tears in her eyes then she got out of my grib and started running in the direction of her house.

Ethan just had a smirk on his face. I sear imma slap that smirk off his face. I was about to but he grabbed my hand.

"Why did u do that, jerk" i was so pissed that i could get in a fight right now.

"What do u mean baby girl"

"Why did u kiss me in front of her"

"U knew we were friends and u still did it" at this point I was crying.

I fell on the ground and cried my eyes out, I felt arms around me.

"Don't cry babygirl". This bitch

I was to weak to argue so I just went with it I stayed there with him. I got to say I did like that kiss. After I quite down a little I got up and left. I was so mad and sad at the same time I just went to lunch since it was already 6th period wow that was a long time.

Once I get there I grabbed my lunch and sat at the table I always sit with Adelyn and Vanessa but no one was there so I went with other friends I had.

I now this might of been a sucky chapter but I like it sorry I didn't update in a really long time its that I was out of ideas but whatever. Peace✌