Chapter 16

*Short Chapter*
I ran into the bathroom and stayed in there for a while just to make sure he fell asleep, I didn't have any tears coming out.

I don't feel anything anymore, I am half way Broken, I am starting to feel nothing...

*******
Adelyn Pov.

A few weeks later.

I get pushed against my locker, by who, By the one and only Bree.
She kicked me grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the ground.

She left. I got up and went into the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. I'm done. I'm done with everything. I'm done with life.

It has crossed the line. People won't know what's coming for them. They will all pay. I'm done.

They won't see what's gonna come. Watch out, badass Adelyn is coming. (Lol😂).

Bree's POV

Okay I'm going to be straight with you guys right now, I'm sick of it, I'm sick of bullying Adelyn. I really am.

I'm going to tell her that I'm very sorry. I hate it, that I had to bully her, well it was my choice, kinda.

I'm afraid of what Ethan will do. Between you and me I really, like, really fucking Like Him. He's badass.

And that's my type. Badass but loyal. And since he's badass he's aggressive, and that's what I'm Afraid of, I'm Afraid that he will hurt me.

I haven't talked to him since the party. And that was weeks ago. He doesn't care about me, he only cares that I'm still bullying Adelyn.

Since I really like him I want to talk to him. But I'm scared of how he would react. What if he tells me to fuck off, who knows.

(Lol I know that feeling, being told fuck off by your crush 😂😂 *Mini Rant*.
When I didn't do shit to him, like Bella doesn't even talk to Ethan, and I don't either and there he goes telling me to fuck off like boy what I do to you tf is wrong with you, telling me to fuck off, your lucky you're cute or else you would have two FUCKING black eyes, lol he's also badass😂😂 *End of mini rant* OMG I just figured out that I wrote this part before my crush told me to fuck off lol creepy shit, it's like I predicted that😂😂 any way back to the story 😂 UPDATE UPDATE: God I was head over heels for that kid but he ain't shit is what I learned I learned that one year later😂 but some advice is if you like a guy don't chase after him if he don't see you as you then fuck him he can go fuck off like guys who don't appreciate aren't worth it)

I need my Friend back.

School Ends

Narrator's pov:

Bree walked to the twins house to get her best friend back. As she walked to the house she has been realizing the things she has done.

And what she did to hurt her friend.

********

Bree has now reached the house. She went up to the front door and knocked, Alexis opens the door,

"Hey, Bree, what are you doing here?" Alexis asked confused

"Ummm... Is Adelyn here?" She replies

Alexis scold

"Yea, she's in Ethan's room"

"Why?" Bree asked a bit of jealously in her voice

"Ugh, she shares a room with him because our parents are at a business trip for a year." Alexis said annoyed, caused by the fact that Alexis And Adelyn haven't made up.

Bree feels the akward tension between them. So she walks up to the room.

Bree's POV

I made myself up to Ethan's and Adelyn's room. I open the door and see no one inside.

I called Adelyn's name, no answer, the first thing that came to my mind was she's in the bathroom cutting herself.

I ran to the bathroom and looked inside no one was in there. I walked back to the room and noticed the window open.

Where could she be. She snucked out of the house. What am I going to do.

I started to wonder around. Until I found my self snooping through Ethan's things.

"What are you doing"

I frozed, and slowly turned around. There he was standing Ethan.

"Oh, I was just looking for Ad-Advil pills, yep I was looking for pills"

"You were looking for pills?"

"Mhmm...my head hurts..."

"In my room?"

"Um... Yep, but I couldn't find any soo bye, Ethan"

I said walking out. He grabbed me by my arm, and sternly said, "Why the fuck, were You doing here"

"Your hurting me" I said a little scare.

"I don't fucking care, what were you doing here, if you were here to talk to Adelyn I will make you regret everything, got it"

"What makes you think I was here for her!?!"

He chuckled and said, "A little Birdy told me"

I gaved him as confused look and then I figured out that it was Alexis, that fucking bitch.

"If I was here for her, and try to get her back as a friend, why would you care"

He chuckled, "Do you think she would forgive you...After all you done to her... After you back stabbed her... And went on into bullying her, and agreed with her bullies to actually bully her... You make the choice, Bree. Either you continue to bully her, and it will be alright between you, me, and Grayson, or you try to get Adelyn back, which I doubt she would trust you, and I'll make your life a living hell, where you would be bully too or... You make the choice"

"Why-" he cut me off

"Why what"

"Why are you so mean and a fucking Jerk, why do you bully her, what did she ever do to you, why would you get her best friend to back stabbed​ her. Why are such a dick"

"Why am I mean, because I want to be,now you make the decision"

"I-I- I'm going to try to take my friend back, I'll try as hard as I can, I'll do anything to get her back, but I am NOT going to continue to make my best friend's life a living hell, you can do what ever you want I will not stop until I get what I want and that's her, and when I want something I get it"

"Big mistake"

He grabbed me and then....

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Cliff Hanger😂😂 IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING IN A LONG ASS TIME I WAS DEALING WITH SCHOOL AND SHIT BUT DON'T WORRY I HAVE JUST 1 MORE WEEK AND SCHOOL IS DONE!!!! AND ILL UPDATE SOONER OKAY 👌👌👌 IM REALLY SORRY. BYE PEACE