A WILD TRUCK APPEARS! AND IT KILLS ME!

That is Miyuki Sakira. 17 years old.

Me: I do not own these stuff, please forgive me, BUT I do own Miyuki.

Miyuki: 😌 Youre joking? Right Kaila?

Me: Nope. 😜 Sucks to be the none-existent you.

ANYWAY! TO THE STORY! *Sings Little Einstein in the background WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP, IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP- 

~~~~~~~

Another day at school.... How troublesome. I can't even fight them! It's against the RULES my parent's gave me. UGH. Sometimes I regret having Assassin Parents. One of the reasons next to being tortured for fun.

Anyways...I did my daily routine. I combed My pink hair that reached my waist, Put on some mascara, Wore a light purple choker with a White gem. And finally some regular clothes. (🔼🔼Photo Above🔼🔼) {Honestly the only photo close to description for Miyuki so I had to improvise}

I grabbed an apple and ran to the door with my backpack.

(She's not really Oblivious in the 'real world' but when she is in Naruto, you'll see. ;P )

Once I entered the school grounds murmurs started:

"Look at her, she's so beautiful, I hate it."

"She must have had some plastic surgery or something!"

"I really despise her beauty"

Tsk..All this bullying just because I'm Pretty? Yes Pretty, I don't consider myself beautiful, in fact I just think I'm a normal girl-well normal as can ever be if you have Assassins for parents. 
(She really doesn't know that the meaning is the same but meh)

O.O TIMESKIP ^o^

As I went out, I met my #1 bully. Belle. She Despises me, even going far as accusing me of something I didn't know about. She was walking on a lane. but suddenly a (WILD) Truck was going to hit her. Yes. GOING. Unless I didn't push her out of the way. "MIYUKI!" I suddenly felt my head being picked up and being layed on a lap. I saw Belle. Tears streaming down her face. I placed my hand on her Left cheek slowly. "Shhh...D-Don't Cr-ry. Yo-u sh-should be gla-d th-at your still ali-ve. I-I hav-e no-thing else th-at I wa-nt to h-have. Becau-se I alre-ady re-ceiv-ed it. Some-one actua-lly sp-oke to m-me direc-tly. I'm ha-ppy abo-ut th-aat. *Insert weak smile* ". And with that she cried even more. "I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry..." "Shhh...Child, Take care of your life, ok?" And with that my eye's fluttered close. I didn't even notice my schoolmate's that are surrounding me...Tsk.

I woke up, groaning. My head hurts. I fluttered my eye's open. Seeing that I am in a forest. Great... I'm not dead...Yippee! Note That sarcasm. I realized that I am more innocent than I used to be. I looked at my arms. Only seeing not a scratch, and animated? I looked at my reflection at a nearby lake. Gasp. My hair! It's lighter! I have enchanting blue eyes. And I look like a 4 Year old?! NOOOOOOO!!!! I"M GONNA GO THROUGH PUBERTY AGAIN!

 And I look like a 4 Year old?! NOOOOOOO!!!! I"M GONNA GO THROUGH PUBERTY AGAIN!

<><><><><><>

How was it? wasn't really taking this Chapter seriously but I'll be serious next time. Honestly that last part, I would actually say that if I suddenly become a 4 year old again.

Probably gonna Edit it. Probably.

Okay....I edited some... I think