Utsubyō Jutsu By Weird Mystery Guy And Sensei's!

This is longer than normal for my apology for not updating because of my exams...Please forgive me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A forest far from Konohagakure, a shadow can be seen. The shadow looked familiar and smirked creepily, it's white pearly teeth can be seen as a shining blue eye seems to glare at everything it come across with. (Not Deidara, This character will be a mystery to you guys for now) It seemed that it was spying on someone..But who? All you could hear is the two words that echoed through the forest was..

Utsubyō Jutsu

'Little girl, as beautiful as you are..Orders are orders..'

Miyuki's POV

I suddenly stop feeling a sharp tingling feeling come from my spine. Did I eat too much cookies? Nah. Cookies are healthy..I think..

You should stop eating cookies..They make you fat, Ugly.

I looked around me. Nothing

Stop looking around, Stupid. 

Excuuussseee me, but you were the one who named me Ugly then suddenly changed it to Stupid! 

Well, At least I'm not the one talking to my mind!

At least I wasn't the one who started talking!

You know what? It was your fault that your parents died! You didn't even know that you had a brother!!

Pffttt..Yeah right, my parents are in the real world. Alive and can easily defend themselves, they're assassins for Kami's sake. I don't have a brother. Even if I did, wouldn't I already have met him? I travel around this world! For the past 8 years! Almost 9 years. 

Idiot! You actually believe that? Your 'parent's' In the 'real world' aren't your parents! Infact, they had a secret daughter under that basement of yours. They love her more then you. Your real family? They died- most of them, even half of the clan! Your brother is trapped somewhere, I know where. I won't tell you because I am Utsubyō. Depression. I will make you depressed every chance I get.

Yeah right, I am too fabulous to actually be depressed.

Fine. Believe what you want. Oh yeah, and those sensei's or senpai's or whatever are here.

Really?!

...

Hey!! Hello?

Hmph. Rude.

Wait...My Sensei's are here! With that, I ran as fast as I could to the gates.

.

.

.

Nothing.

.

Hokage tower? Possibly.

.

.

.

Wait. Is that a shop full of sweets? Are there any cookies?