Love Advice

The gang was now back in the village, wondering around town like normal..Except for two girls..

Miyuki POV

Sakura immediately dragged me to her house when she saw Sasu-kun stare at me for 2 seconds after passing the huge gate

I greeted her mom and dad, or tried to as my voice became muffled with Sakura's door banging shut. Sakura sat me down on her bed and she stood right across from me,her knowing that her question is far more important than sitting down...I mean, I would sit down...There's a chair right there...

"Kura-ch-" The most important statement was cut off by none other that the person who the question was directed to

"Yuki-chan...Can you do me a favor..?"

"Sure! Anything for Kura-chan!" I smiled happily not hesitating the slightest bit..I mean..Why would hesitate? Nothing left for me anyway..

"U-ummm...Ahh...Can you? C-can you...By any chance that Sasuke-kun would like you..In a romantic way..Can you not...take him away from me?"

"But Kura-chan..."

Third Person POV

Sakura's eyes widen, she thought that she would say yes instantly. Sakura thought that Miyuki doesn't have feelings in a romantic way for anyone! 

"Sasu-kun wasn't yours to begin with" 

Sakura felt relief yet upset, relief that she doesn't like him that way or what seems to be the answer and upset because..Well...We all know..But...Those very words gave her new found determination.

"I knew that! I knew from the very start! But..That doesn't mean that I won't try! I will try til the very end! Until the world ends! I will not stop loving him even if he finds someone he truly loves! I-I-I - "

"Good."

"Huh?"

"Kura-chan...Sometimes we run away, just to see if someone actually cares enough to run after you...To be with you until the very end..To do everything to at least be by your side until the world stops...Sometimes...We try to be someone we're not, just to see if someone is willing enough to actually find a way to bring you back..Sakura...You are that someone...Sakura...Unfortunately....The one you're chasing is the wrong one..."

"What?! No way! I reflected on my feelings a bunch of times! I am SURE that Sasuke-kun is the one I truly and forever will be the one I love!"

"Even when you're married? Even when you have children? Even when that Sasuke-kun you have devoted yourself for doesn't even notice you, and when he does, he just thinks you're annoying and useless? Tell me Sakura. Is that commitment? Or selfishness?"

"Yuki-chan..."

"Kura-chan..Someone who loves you and tries to get your attention is right in front of you - not me. He loves you with all his heart and you just push him away just for Sasu-kun, at least try to open up to him"

"Huh? Who?"

Miyuki mentally face-palmed and had a slightly twitching eyebrown

"Naruto Uzumaki" 

"...Eh?"

"...Ehhh??"

"......EHHHH?!!?!!"

Miyuki sighed and said " I told you, you were pushing him away because of Sasu-kun"

"..Okay...But Miyuki..Why do you know all these? Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"Ohh...Kura-chan..Sometimes the best person to give love advice are the single ones.."

Sakura gave a confusing look

"Huh? What? I only experience family love" In a softer tone Miyuki said "Or what I could get" 

"Huh?"

"I told you what I feel about my family" 

"Family?"

"Oh! Look at the time!" Miyuki looked at her bare wrist

"Bye Kura-chan!"

-----------

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 

Sorry for not updating! Family, organization, company, etc. parties everywhere!