TO KONOHAGAKURE!

Miyuki Sakira now. 12  years old. Character Info will be given next.

After researching I learned that Konoha's full village name is; Konohagakure

I will stop saying the disclaimer now. Because you guys all clearly know that, I, Kaila Padilla (Not my real surname, yet) Do not own Naruto, because the one who created Naruto is far more Awesome-er than me. Yeah, I don't know if Awesome-er is a real word because I brain farted, AND I just said 'YOLO' Outloud. And you guy's all know that Miyuki Sakira belongs to me, And ONLY me.

Miyuki: PLEASE HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW WHO THAT BEAUTIFUL, INTELLIGENT, GENEROUS, FRIENDLY, KIND, SLIGHTLY SADISTIC, AND ACTING LIKE A YANDERE TO MAKE THINGS FUNNY GIRL IS!

Oh...Miyuki... You know that I won't give you cookies or cake right? Even if you admitted something very pleasing to me.

Miyuki: Meh...Worth a try.

OH ONE MORE THING:

MIYUKI IS BIPOLAR! That's why she was cool in the beginning.

WERE GOING ON A TRIP ON OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP-

~On with the story to stop the author's horrible singing~

Miyuki's POV - 8 years later

OMG! Hi! My name is Miyuki Sakira! The Naruto World's Greatest and Most Powerful Person Since 5! And I'm not even lying! My 'Parent's' Punishment's were far more worst than training. When I first entered The Naruto World, I freaked out about me being animated! Which is why I'm so much prettier than before! Yes I'm still using pretty, NEVER AM I EVER gonna admit that I am beautiful.

Alright back to the subject, I learned that I was in Naruto because- OH COME ON! Who wouldn't know! you are animated and Naruto happens to be my FAVORITE Anime. And many people kept on looking at me shocked and bowed to me when I first set foot in a Village. Yes. I saw a village, and the first thing that came to my mind (Excluding Cookies) is NARUTO! And then after that I got a little bit wierded out.

AND I was being called PRINCESS! OF THE SAKIRA CLAN! I didn't even know that, that existed.

I WAS TRAINING FOR 8 YEARS! Even if I am the most powerful since 5, I still trained- and I was bored. After those years, Guess what! The Hokage from the hidden leaf wanted to let me join the Chuunin exams to protect some people, meh, he told me he'll tell me when I get there.

I was packing right now- wait no- I'm actually walking right now, guess my body walks on it's own now. COOL! As I walked I saw a lot of people bowing to me and some with fear mixed with happiness- Happiness because I am AWESOME and kind towards EVERYONE! even the enemies! I guess that's why people warm up to me so fast. And Fear because...They actually have grown attached to me and whatnot.

Some time later people recognized me and had fear in their eyes, but nonetheless bowed. YES! FEAR ME PEASANTS! Ahem. Okay I'll be arriving to Konohagakure soon. The Hokage said I should come before their graduation, Which I obliged. If I wasn't lazy in the inside I could've just ran or teleported there and be there in less than seconds! Yes, I run that fast.

OH! I also met Chibi Gaara when I was 6! How cool is that! I even hugged him! He was so cute when he blushed! I even gave him a nickname! Ahh...The memories...

Flashback - 6 year old Miyuki and 5 year old Gaara (Just Pretend)

Miyuki POV

"Miyuki, can you please deliver this to the Kazekage in Sunagakure?" A villager said as she handed me crate full of scrolls and a separate scroll as an order from the Kazekage. Me being me, said " Yea, sure no problem. " I did a teleportation justsu and ended up at the front of the gates. " Hello! I'm here to deliver this to the Kazekage" - Says while effortlessly carries the box with one hand. They both stared wide eyed "Miyuki-sama, It is a pleasure,thank you. I will now escort you to the Kazekage." " Sure! " 'for the worlds greatest and powerful person ever, she sure is hyper' They both thought. What a waste bringing a scroll to enter. they didn't even suspect me as anyone! What If I was that Oreo-Pedo Huh?

Mini Time Skip

"Ah, Miyuki-sama. Thank you for delivering this, feel free to explore the village, come back here when your done, I must prepare a letter for Miki" Uncle said- Yes I just said that. I call everyone apart of my family!

" Sure thing Uncle! " I said and he just chuckled at his nickname I gave to almost everyone.I then left the tower-temple thing and went to a random direction.

I then hear screams when I was just about to return to Uncle. I went to the direction...because, I'm me, and I was curious. Once I was there I saw Chibi Gaara with a ball in hand and frightened faces from the children. I frowned, Geez other kids these days, WE'RE ALL HUMAN! "Why don't you want to play with me?!" Chibi Gaara said as sand surround them. I decided to approach (Like a predator, sneaking up to it's prey, then devouring it until all is left are bone- Okay sadistic side showing) I placed a hand on his shoulder- Which caused him to tense. He slowly turned around and faced me, once he completely saw my face, he blushed, IT. WAS. SO. CUTEEEE!. I hugged him - which caused him to drop the ball. He tensed for a while, then slowly hugged back.

Gaara POV

I tensed as I felt a hand on my shoulder, I was never touched by anyone or even approached, they were to scared. I slowly turned around, only to be faced with the most beautiful girl in the world. Heat suddenly rose to my cheek's. Then the most unexpected thing happened to me. She hugged me - Which clearly made me drop the ball. She wasn't even afraid of me! What is this feeling in my stomach? I feel happy? I then slowly hugged back. Then I heard the most angelic voice I have ever heard. " Shhh...Don't worry. I'm here. I'll play with you " With those words I cried and cried.

After a while I slowly loosened the hug and faced her. "Hi, My name's Miyuki." "Gaara" "Wanna be friend's?" I was surprised. The very first person who touched me, hug me, comforted me, talked to me with out any problem what so ever, wanted to be my friend? I was so happy. I nodded,Then she said    "Then I hereby give you the title of! PANDA-KUN!"

End of Flashback

Hehehe... Let's just saw I visited Suna alot for him, until I had this mission. I of course told him. What kind of best friend would I be? He told me we were going to meet again soon, so I'm excited for that!

ANYWAY! TIME TO WALK EVEN MORE!

30 seconds later

UGHH! I give up! I'm sooooooo lazy! I've been walking for hours! OH KAMI HELP ME! Maybe I should just sleep. yeah...-

"HALT! Who are you and what is your business here"Huh? Oh I must've walked on my own again. meh.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hehehe.. I did 1237 Words.

Are you proud of me mom?! ARE YOU PROUD?!