I'm Babysitting!

I have a question. Who do you guys like the most?

Gaara *CoughPanda-Kun*Cough

or

Sasori *CoughRi-Kun*Cough

Miyuki: Wait...I thought Sasori was 35 something....

Yeah...So what?

Miyuki: Akasuna no Sasori.........

Ohhh! Lookey here! Miyuki's Thinking 'bout Ri-Kun~

Miyuki: ........

Umm....Miyuki?

Miyuki: .........

*Quickly got Cookie's and sat in front of her* Ohhh! Lookey! A Cookie!

Miyuki: HUH?! WHERE?!

I KNEW IT! MIYUKI AND SASORI SITTING ON A-

Miyuki: WHERE. ARE. THE. COOOOOOKIEEEEESSSSSSSS?????!!!!!

*Quickly eats all the cookies* I don't *Cough* Know *Cough* W-what You-r *Cough* *Swallow*  Talking About.

Miyuki: PANDA-KUN!!

Gaara: What?

Ummmmmm...........................BYE! *Screams from the distance* I'M GOING TO DISTANCE- Wait. wrong song. WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP ON OUR FAVORITE ROCKET- OW!

Miyuki: SHUT UP AND DO THE STORY ALREADY!

~

Miyuki POV

"Huh? I thought uncle told you guys about my arrival" I said as I pouted. They blushed, and had a realization. "MIYUKI-SAMA! We're sooo sorry!" "Meh, It's alright..." "Please follow me Miyuki-sama"
Izumo, as introduced - Well...Not Really - went inside and escorted me. As I was walking, I saw a graffiti-fied (Yeah Don't know if that's a word) Hokage monument. Hm? The start of the episode? Cool!

Mini Lazy Timeskip

I knocked on the door and heard a faint 'Come in'. I walked in, and I saw Jounin's in the room with Uncle. "Ah, Miyuki-sama. Come, sit" "Hai"

I sat down, I saw the look on the faces of the Jounin's ; Shock, Praise, Admiration, and last but not least, Confusion. "Uncle, What is the mission about?" I ask politely.

"You are going to keep an eye on these people;

Naruto Uzumaki,

Sasuke Uchiha, and

Sakura Haruno

I had brought the Jounin's here to let them know about you being here, and also I needed someone to possibly escort you to your Compound and Academy"  WHAT?!?!? I'M BABYSITTING?!?! Oh...Well....Atleast It's Them.And Yes. I have compound's all over the Naruto World. MWAHAHAHA! I didn't even know this, but I am so happy! I guess being a Princess of the Sakira Clan has it's perks.

"Hai, Uncle. I will be attending the academy when?" I asked all professionally, I have mood swings. Deal with it. "Today, Iruka will bring you there" I nod. "Yes, but no need, and It seems like Naruto will be causing trouble. So I'll be there after I settle down at my 'house'" After I said that and left them dumbfounded. I teleported (Finally) to my 'house'. I settle down a bit, then (as I was expecting) Yelling was heard. I giggle and started to walk to the academy.

I was wearing a Black shoulder-less top.Black elbow sleeve cold shoulder circle top.Pink pleated skirt.Black thigh high on her right leg.Black knee high w/white stripes on left leg.White shin boots that with a pink belt.Black leg garter on her left leg. (Picture Above)

Mini Timeskip To The Academy

I knock on the door, then I heard; "Oh! Yes! Today we have a new student! Please treat her with up-most respect. Miyuki-sama please enter" After I sweatdropped while he said 'up-most respect' like I was on a mission! M-I-S-S-I-O-N Spell it right Iruka-san! I went inside gracefully after I slid the door open open gently.

Everyone's POV

A knock on the door was heard, we all turned to face the door."Oh! Yes! Today we have a new student! Please treat her with up-most respect. Miyuki-sama please enter" 'Miyuki - SAMA?!?!?!' After a minuet or two the door sled open gently revealing the most gorgeous person in the whole world! She gracefully went in the front of the class and bowed. She looked back up and did a closed-eyed smile - which made EVERYONE- Except for Iruka-sensei - blush.

" Hi! My name is Miyuki, You can call me Yuki, Yuki-chan, Miyu, Miyu-chan, or as all the others respectfully say; Miyuki-sama. I hope we can all get along~ " Her angelic voice rang and caused all of us- Excluding a certain emo-duck-butt - To blush even more and have hearts in our eyes. (Including Sakura, Naruto, Etc. While Sasuke has a unnoticeable blush)

~

TO BE CONTINUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD~

Miyuki: SHUT UP! You hurt mah ears! mah hearing is fractured- I think.

CUE LE SWEATDROP.