Lightning Release! The Fight! {Part 2}

....Sorry guys...I've been sick for a couple of days and it still hasn't gone away...And the fact that I am required to go to school isn't helping at all...So...Now you know the reason why updates are slow...sort of.

~

There, they saw, Miyuki...Sitting on the ground, palm raised...on the left hand...and uhh...right hand with a cookie..  

~

Third Person POV

Miyuki quickly stood up, munching the last bits of cookies left on her hand. After that, she dusted the invisible dust on her hands as she slowly, and I mean slowly, gained her composer and smiled.

"Yo! Sorry! I was...uhh...buying cookies..."

"But you came back and stopped this!"

"What do you mean..?"

"This." Kakashi showed his slightly bloodied knuckles- which was caused by the collision of Miyuki's palm

"Ohhhh...." Miyuki nervously smiled and slowly held up a peace sign

"Sorry about that.."

"Why?" Kakashi asked, frustrated

"Hmm..?" Miyuki smiled, humming, waiting for him to continue

"Why did you save them? They were our enemies!"

Miyuki's smile, slowly turned into a frown, her face turned from her usual happy-go-lucky self to one that seems to them like her cookies have been smashed into millions of tiny pieces and her eyes becoming slightly angry at the statement.

They were shocked, none of them knew that she was capable of becoming angry! 

"Listen here, and listen well, Kakashi Hatake. Allies or foes, friends or enemies , they are still human, no matter what they are, where they came from, their past or present,  I will protect them with all my will and might. I will never. NEVER. Just stand there and watch them being killed, murdered, sacrificed , tormented, nor anything else! And nothing will change my mind"

"M-"

" I'm not finished. All mankind... being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his or her life, health, liberty or possessions. And dignity does not come from avenging insults, especially from violence that can never be justified. It comes from taking responsibility and advancing our common humanity. So tell me. What do you choose? Violence or...Equality"

"...Equality.." They all muttered under their breath's as they were to stunned to actually be lectured by Miyuki, some, let's just say that they couldn't  believe it AGAIN.

Miyuki's complexion slowly turned calm and peaceful again, as she turned to face Zabuza and Haku

"Soo...Would you like to join our village?"

"I'm sorry, but, we are still under control by-"

"USELESS! YOU ARE USELESS!"

"-Gato"

"YOUR MISSION IS AS EASY AS PIE!"

"Wait. you mean.. Pi? I agree it is easy, I mean..The answer is just 3.14159265359"

"What?"

"Miyuki-sama, that isn't the right pie.."

"Really? Ok..."

Silence filled the air, as Gato silently devised a plan..But was broken by-

*GRUMBLE*

"Mou...I'm hungry now" Miyuki anime cried

"ATTACK!" Gato took this opportunity, only to be met with a wall, and a loud *CLANK* "What..?!"

"Ga...to.." Slowly and creepily, the wall turned into Miyuki, smiling creepily at Gato

"Are you good and kind or evil and powerful?"

"EVIL AND POWERFUL! OF COURSE!" With that, they heard a soft

  Kaze rirīsu: Eien no nemuri  *

A soft breeze made it's way to Gato, spinning around him like a tornado

Once the small tornado was over, they could see Gato, sleeping on a bed, him slowly cuddling with the pillow next to him.

"What did you do?!" 

"Eternal slumber...Why?"

"I'M GONNA-"

*WHOOSH*

An arrow stuck into the ground, near the person's feet, which made Miyuki say " Stop acting all tough and mighty, all I did was put him to sleep, and..the whole village came to banish you"

"Wha-"

"Grr....." A low and loud growl made it's way to their ears, slowly turning their heads, they met an angry and armed riot,  ready to kill them- Of course, that would never happen if Miyuki was there

"RETREAT!"

With that, they all ran away, leaving them to cheer for their victory

TIMESKIP

"So...Would you like to join our village now..?"

"Hmm...Why not?"

"YOSH!" 'All part of the plan!'

----------

Kaze rirīsu: Eien no nemuri - Wind Release: Eternal Slumber

RIDDLE! heheheh ;)

How to you make again, gain?