TO THE LAND OF WAVES!

READER-CHAN/KUN! Theres a reason why Yuki-chan is OP! I don't want to spoil it though! :P

Miyuki: YEAH! I'M BETTER THAN YOU!!!! HAHAHA-OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!

Nothing....Now...On with the story!

~

"Sasuke, I'm in Point B"

"Sakura, I'm in Point C" 'More like 5 meters near from Sasuke'

.

.

.

"Naruto, I'm in Point A, Believe it!"

"Miyuki, I'm uhh....5 cm away from the target...hehe.." They sweatdropped and got out of their hiding places. Naruto suddenly took Tora from me and- the once calm and happy Tora- scratched his face like no tomorrow.

Timeskip

"Alright the next-" Stop. Walk to the corner of the room then,Space out mode: Activated.

.

.

.

.

.

Miso Ramen

.

.

.

.

.

Real Missions

.

.

.

.

.

C-Ranked Mission

.

.

.

.

.

Cookies-

Space out mode: Deactivated "Where?!" They sweatdropped "Yuki, You need to stop spacing out" said...Sasuke?! I guess he's calling me that now..."But it helps me, By the way who said cookies?!" "I did, It's the only thing to get you out of that trance besides attacking you" "Oh Kakashi, You know better than to say cookies and there really wasn't while I'm around" I grinned evilly and secretly planning his death...yeah can't think about it while not evilly laughing, So I'll stop. "Bring Him In" I heard Hokage-san say...Wait...That Smell....Sake.....Drowsy Footsteps.......Tazuna...Oh! I forgot we were in this episode already..hehehe...

"What! These are just a bunch of brats!" I sulked in the corner....He clearly did not see me -I was after-all- in the corner of the room. "Especially the short one with the idiotic face!" "HAHAHA! Who's the short one with the idiotic-" Sasuke and Sakura sighed and suddenly magical lines went above their heads indicating there height. "WHAT?! YUKI-CHAN! COME HERE!" He shouted at me- who was still sulking in the corner- I sulked even more. "I'll give you cookies!"

Processing 5%

Processing 25%

Processing 58%

Processing 72%

Processing 99%

Processing.....100% COMPLETE! Not really....

I automatically shot up after processing what he said and teleported next to him. And to my surprise, I was taller than Sasuke! Kami Blessed me with height! Then Naruto got mad and tried to pounce on Tazuna.