My Team; The Kyuubi, Duckbutt, And Fangirling Peachy

Last time on Avat-

WRONG INTRO MIYUKI! I KNEW THAT I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED YOU WITH THE INTRO!!

Miyuki: If you'll give me a year supply of cookies I'll do it.

FINE! Just do it!

Miyuki: YOSH! LAST TIME ON STUCK IN NWARUTO~ RAWRRR~

*Sigh* Should have seen that coming...

"THE SCROLL!" I dashed out and it was already night! I ran and ran...STUPID SCROLL! How could I forget?! Stupi- OW! I tripped on a "STUPID ROCK! OW!! STUPID MIZUKI, STUPID SCROLL, STUPID ROCK!!!" I grumbled as I fast-walked and......Tripped...AGAIN! I looked to see that I tripped on a unconscious Mizuki...Yes! I stood up and dusted invisible dust on my skirt and - like the proper lady I am - KICKED Mizuki multiple times...Not that hard though...I could've killed him if I did.

After my masterpiece I huffed and dusted the dust on my hands, then...I tripped...

.

.

.

.

.

ON ANOTHER ROCK! I VOW TO GET MY REVENGE ON YOU!!

~

Yeah, don't really know that purpose....Soooo....ON WITH THE STORY~

~

"YUKI-CHAN! WHY DON"T YOU GET FAT EATING ALL THOSE FAT GIVING COOKIES!" Right now I'm being scolded by Ino after she went in with Sakura.

"Hmph...My cookies love me, they won't give me the burden...Right my precious?"

"Anyway. I WAS CLEARLY FIRST BILLBOARD!" "NO WAY INO-PIG! MY BIG TOE WAS FIRST! EVERYONE SAW IT!" "Not everyone..." I muttered while I sweatdropped.

Then they started to complain about who's going to sit next to duckbutt, the other Wild Fangirls appeared! While I, was watching intently at Naruto-Who was crouching in front of Sasu-kun- They were glaring...Then the Fangirls saw this and started to yell at him, to stop glaring at 'their precious Sasuke-kun.' Then, It finally happened. A random guy accidentally bumped into Naruto which caused him to fall forward....Then...As Expected...They KISSED!

.

.

.

.

.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" It's even better up close! Hahahahaha! By now I am on the floor, clutching my side as tears started to come to the corner of my eyes. The Boys started Laughing Crazily, but not as crazy as mine.

By then all the Fangirls glared at Naru-kun and Kura-chan started cracking her knuckles. She tried to land a hit on Naruto.

Keyword: Tried.

I was already infront of Naruto, catching Sakura's puch, whilst trying to calm myself.

Anther Keyword: Trying.

"Pfftt..haha Kura-chan, it's just a kiss...haha"

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM ABOUT THIS?!"

"Because I don't like Sasu-kun that way" I stated bluntly, now getting over my laughing fit. 'Yes! she doesn't like MY Sasuke-kun! Because if she did...WE wouldn't stand a chance, even if we were all combined' The boys now had hearts in theirs eyes as they thought there was hope that Miyuki might like them.

Before anything else, Iruka-san-sensei came in and we all scrambled back to our seats. "Alright, I will now announce the teams! Team 1-" I already know! Now tell me my Team!

Few Impatient Minuets Later~

"Alright Team 7... Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno" Naruto started cheering while Sakura started slumping down mumbling 'no' "Sasuke Uchiha" Then Vise Versa. "And because of the odd number of students" 'And other reasons' "Miyuki Sakira" Naruto grins, Sakura just smiles and Sasuke smirks...

'The Kyuubi, Duckbutt, and Fangirling Peachy?Odd bunch, Sure will make this more interesting than it already is.'