ღChoosing how to liveღFriday Night Bites- Part 1

ღChoosing how to liveღ(Friday Night Bites-Part 1)

~The Vampire Diaries~

A/N:Ok I had originally planned writing the whole complete chapter but I just couldn't finish! School has been killing me with work since it's my freshman year -_- but anyways it sorta fits this way better so I can really think over how Skye can fit in each chapter because I didn't want to just give her Elena's lines so I think of lines I could add here and there and from the help from my AWESOME Beta HayatoxAkemi. So I should have the other half of the chapter done by Friday IF! I don't have much homework so here it goes and don't forget to REVIEW!

Special thanks to My Beta HayatoxAkemi

Disclaimer: I don't own the Vampire Diaries (but I wish I did)

Skye's POV

''I'm not saying don't date the guy, I'm just saying take it slow'' I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of Bonnie's mouth. Just yesterday she was telling me on how I should go after him and now she was telling me I shouldn't.

''You were the one who said go for it'' Elena's words spoke my thoughts exactly.

''Now, I'm saying take it slow'' Bonnie smiled sheepishly.

''Why the about face'' I questioned looking at her with slight worry on why she was suddenly questioning mine and Stefan's relationship

''It's not an about face, your single for the first time in your high school career, it's the perfect time to play the field'' Bonnie said with a small shrug.

''Oh! Because I'm so that girl'' I said incredulous, while giving her a 'Are you serious' look.

But my playful smile disappeared seeing her worried face.

''but seriously what are you not saying?''

''It's stupid'' Bonnie spoke. I grabbed her arm and gently stopped her, Elena also coming to a stop.

''Bonnie? Spit it out'' I pleaded; she just sighed and glanced at Elena and nodded.

''I accidently touched Stefan, and I got a really bad feeling'' she stressed.

I looked at her for any signs of her playing around but there was none. Now I was worried about Bonnie's sudden dislike of Stefan.

''Is that it?'' Elena spoke up. I nodded in agreement.

Bonnie rolled her eyes and tried to walk past us but we quickly stopped her.

''Bonnie'' I said sternly.

''it was bad, bad'' she urged.

''Is this the whole witch mojo thing again?'' I joked playfully nudging her with my shoulder.

She let out breath and smiled ''you know what? I'm just concerned; this is me expressing concern about my best friends new boyfriend''

I grabbed her shoulders and smiled at her ''and I love you for it, I do, but I feel good; it's been a hard year and I'm starting to kinda feel like things are getting back to normal again, and you know what? Stefan is a big part of that'' and that was true, when I was with Stefan I felt more carefree and happy, something I thought I would never feel again after my Parents death.

Bonnie smiled understandingly at me, causing me to smile happily back at her.

3rd Person's POV

Jeremy sat quietly in the 'Stoner Pit' listening to his favorite rock music, when the voice of the person he least wanted to talk to at the moment, rang in his head.