ღChoosing how to liveღFriday Night Bites- Part 3

ღChoosing how to liveღ (Friday Night Bites- Part 3)

Special Thanks to my Beta

Disclaimer:I dont own the vampire diaries! (i wish i did!)

Skye's POV

The sun was shining and the birds were singing while I got ready for the big game today. I walked out of my bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body towards my bed where I had placed my cheerleading uniform. I looked down at it remembering how happy this uniform used to bring me when ever there was a game, but now the only emotion that it brought me was sadness. The words that Damon had said last night flashed through my mind for a second. I shook my head and walked towards my dresser mirror and gazed at my reflection, I bit my lip while his words continued to play in my mind.

''I would quit cheerleading if I were you''

...

I laughed along with my distant friend veronica when I caught eye of Stefan. He had his jersey on giving him the ''jock'' appeal.

''Oooo, look at you, you look hot in your jersey'' I said with a grin. He chuckled and looked at my attire, a plain jean skirt with an aqua shirt, some black boots and my bag slung over my shoulder.

''What happened? No more cheerleader?'' he said with a teasing smile.

''nope, I quit, I'm a quitter' I said with a small shrug and pout.

''no, hey, you suffered a great loss, your not the same person, you should be looking ahead, you should be starting over'' he said grabbing my hands gently.

I gazed up at him a small smile playing at my lips. I couldn't stop the butterflies as they came when Stefan said those words, how he can understand me like no other person. I reached up in my tip toes and pecked his cheek earning a smile from his part. He let go of my hands grabbing something from his pocket.

''I hope you don't think this is to soon or weird but I uh wanted you to have this'' he said.

I looked down at the object in his hands while he flipped the lid open. Inside there was a silver pedant, it had a sort of design wrapping around it like vines, a single red gem placed on it. It was truly beautiful.

''Oh my God, Its beautiful'' I gasped slightly picking up the necklace gently.

''its something that I've had forever and I've never wanted to given it to someone until now, I'd very much like it if you wear it for me for good luck'' Stefan said looking down at me.

I couldn't contain the wide smile that came to my face as he said those words while I looked down at the pedant in my hands when I suddenly smelled something exotic coming from the pedant itself.

''is that rose that I smell?''

''no it's a herb, its nice huh?'' he said with a knowing smile.

I smiled brightly back at him.

''I love it'' I said truthfully.

He reached for the necklace while I handed it to him so he could put it on me. I turned my body and held my naturally curled hair up while he clipped the necklace around my neck.

''I wanted to thank you, for pushing me to try out for the team, it feels really good'' he said once he finished placing on the jewelry

I faced him once more and let my hair fall back to my shoulders.

''were a pair, I quit, you start.'' I joked grabbing his hands gently.

He let out a small chuckled and looked down at our entwined hands before he gazed back at me.