ღChoosing how to liveღFriday Night Bites- Part 2

Disclaimer:I dont own the Vampire Diaries (even though i wish i did :D)

A/N: I would have had this chapter out yesterday but there was weather problems where i lived and a tornado caused the lights to turn off. Thank God no body got hurt and me and my family are perfectly fine. Special thanks to my Beta for revising and ChristianaIsabelLapa for encouraging me to update! Part 3 will be out as soon as i can. PS this chapter might be boring and of course i added some things so Skye wont take all of Elena's lines. Ready away! and dont forget to VOte Vote Vote!

Skye's POV

"You explain it! Last night I'm watching my favourite show and a commercial break comes on and I'm like 'I bet it's that phone commercial' and sure enough it's the guy and the girl they fly to Paris and they fly back and take a picture'' Bonnie ranted while Elena helped me unwrap the ''home cooked meal''.

"Oh come on that commercial is on a constant loop'' I said poking her side lightly.

Bonnie pouted grabbing another plate for our, or should I say my very special guest.

"Fine, Well how about this, today I'm obsessed with numbers, three numbers, I keep seeing eight, fourteen, and twenty two how weird is that?'' Bonnie said wide eyed.

''Maybe we should play the lottery'' Elena said seriously bringing a smile on my face as we high fived each other jokingly.

''Have you talked to your grams?'' Elena asked while I nodded in agreement.

''Gram, Grams!'' I exclaimed using Sheila's nickname I had given her when we were younger. They ignored my comment oh so rudely.

''she's just gonna say it's because I'm a witch, I don't wanna be a witch, do you wanna be a witch?'' Bonnie pouted towards me.

''I don't wanna be a witch, do you wanna be a witch?'' I asked Elena as we both turned our gaze to her.

''I don't wanna be a witch'' she repeated while me and bonnie cracked a smile.

''Putting it in a nice bowel isn't going to fool anybody Stewart'' bonnie smirked towards me while I dumped the pasta into Elena's fancy bowl.

''Better than serving my cooking'' I said sticking my tongue at her.

''yeah we wouldn't want that! Now where are the serving spoons?'' Elena mumbled.

''It is your house'' I mumbled while bonnie smiled.

''Middle drawer on your left'' spoke bonnie.

Elena looked at bonnie weirdly while I shrugged, Elena reached to open the drawer and sure enough, the serving spoons were there.

''Weird?'' I said glancing at Elena.

''ok, so you've been in this kitchen like a thousand times'' Elena dismissed.

''yeah that's it'' bonnie said completely serious when the doorbell rang making me jump slightly.

''ok he's here, don't be nervous guys, just be your normal loving selves'' I smiled nervously feeling the butterflies in my stomach again while bonnie nodded nervously as well completely frozen while Elena pushed me towards the door.

(Dinner Time)

This was certainly not going according to plan. The awkward silence was so painful I thought I was going to pass out, and if I was feeling this uncomfortable I could imagine how Stefan was feeling.

''Did tanner give you a hard time today?'' I asked trying to lighten the mood.

''well he let me on the time so I must have done something right'' he smiled at me smile towards him in response.