Authors Note

Hello, my beautiful readers. Now, before we get started I just wanted to say... Wait for it...

WELCOME TO THE FIRST BOOK OF MY SERIES THE MAFIA!!!!!! *waves at the crowd and cheers and feels a tear shed* YES YES YES!!!! I'm so excited to write this story for all of you readers out there!! Yes yes yes! Now WARNING THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT, DRUGS, ABUSE, KILLING, AND A SHIT TON OF BLOOD THAT WILL BE SHED!! IF YOU CANT HANDLE ANY OF THIS I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE THIS BOOK ALONE RIGHT AT THIS SECOND!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

But anyways darlings ;) I want to get into the swing of things, and OMG I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU COMMENT!! LIKE YAAASSSSSSSSS!! *does a flip* yes!

And PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THE IDEAS IN MY BOOK!! I CAN AND WILL SUE YOU IF MY IDEAS ARE STOLEN!! Gosh..

Here is a quick sneak peek into my book because I just love you all so much already ;)

Everything was still so fuzzy and it frustrates me. Groaning I stood up again and slowly made my way to the door, carefully walking  to prevent myself from falling again. I stepped over the corpse, and bit down on my lip to prevent myself from throwing up again. I felt it's warm blood on my feet and swallowed the lump that formed in my throat. I reached for the handle, and turned it. But it wouldn't open. I wiggled the handle and still nothing happened, it would open. My eyes grew wide as I continuously shook the handle in hopes of it opening up.

Please open, please..

My eyes begin to water again and I let out a pathetic sob as I continued to fight with the handle in hopes of it opening. I pulled, yanked, even tried to use my Bobby pin I had to open it but I wouldn't open. I started to panic as my pants started to fill the room. I was so terrified I don't know what happened. I'm so lost.

"You know struggling still won't get that door open angel.." A deep voice said.

I froze. That voice. Everything came back to me in a rush, as that deep husky voice rings in my ears. His face, his body, his words, his accent, the club, Chrissy. Everything...

I knew exactly what happened to me that second. Every little thing from this one voice came to me, as if it were a tide wave crashing. The monster. That monster did this. I heard him chuckle, as I let go of the handle my breathing hitch, when reality hit me like a brick wall.

I was kidnapped.

There you go!! The sneak peek. ;) this book will indeed be one hell of a ride, but I want it to be with you all. Please leave comments, I will read them all.

But let's get to chapter one my sweets.. ;)