Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1
___________________________

Darkness..

All that surrounds me is darkness. it fills my eyes like a bottomless abyss and everything feels heavy. i couldn't move my body but i feel awake.

as i regain my head was spinning I couldn't come to an idea where I was, but I know what happened to me, eh somewhat. It's all still a bit of a blur. My body was numb and heavy, and my head was banging, from the slight hangover from the night before, or maybe two nights. I don't really know.

From what I could sense from the darkness, my eyes were blindfolded and my body felt like it was on fire, as I began to get a little feeling into my weak body. As I slowly came alive, From the living nightmare Im slowly experiencing at the moment, The smell was horrific, as the smell of blood and corpse crawled it's way into my nose. My stomach twist and I felt like emptying out my stomach of whatever was left in it. Gosh the smell was so intense. I gagged and felt my slimy saliva run down my dry lips. I moved my weak legs slightly before I heard a sudden rattle and a heavy weight grew on my wrist. The monster chained my hands.

My senses grew uneasy with tension as I heard more strange noise, almost as foot steps, move around above me. Loud music banged from the floor above me, but I still could point out small noises. My breathing hitched as I gasped from the amount of voices and hear several ringed in my ear.

Maybe 5 or 6 voices.

I couldn't come out with the language being spoken, as the language rolled off their tongues so quickly. They all had deep husky voices, and it scared the living hell out of me. More monsters, to make this a living nightmare.

I needed to get out. Fast. Slowly lifting my shaking hands I removed the blindfold from my eyes, feeling the nervous sweat slowly drip down my face. Slowly, my eyes adjusted to the darkness as I looked down. My wrist, that were aching from the shackles, now are bruised up and raw. I touched it gently and it stung a little, but not too much. I've felt worse. Way worse.

My black laced dress that I wore that night out, is completely ripped to shreds, and I could practically see my black strapless bra.

Thank goodness I wore one.

My knees looked a bit bruised and cut up, but they wouldn't take too long to heal. I soon realized I wasn't wearing any shoes, coming with an idea that he thought shoes were too good for me.

I felt ashamed of myself. But I couldn't let that phase me now. I needed to get out. I looked around the small basement, and noticed it was basically a room where people would be held against their will and later executed (my assumptions get the better of me).

Blood splatters covered the wall, and sadly on the concrete floor, laid a bloody knife, and a corpse, with multiple stab wombs to his face. It looked pretty fresh, and he was surrounded by a pool of blood. My face paled and I hunched over and spilled out my stomach and closed my eyes as I gagged more. I've seen many things in my time, though short, but this was bizarre. My legs grew weak and before I knew it my knees hit the ground as I spilled more out of my stomach. My lip began to quiver, and I wiped the gunk off of face with the back of my hand. My eyes started stinging, from the sweat and now tears forming in my eyes. I was going to die. But why though? I never did anything wrong, or at least I don't think. Everything is still a blur, as pieces of what exactly happen is coming back to me.

I was at a club.. With um, Chrissy.. And.

Frick, I couldn't remember, maybe it'll all comeback to me. I looked around again. In the middle of the room, sat a wooden chair. I assumed that's where these monsters would question their victims.

Typical.

I looked at the wall, and seen the chain that which held me captive, was attached to the wall, and looks a little worn down. Some of the screws were popped out, and it seems a bit easier for me to break out. Which is what I needed, before I ended up dead.

I looked at the cuffs on my hands, and I crossed my arms across each other. Doing this, I wrapped my fingers around the chain and walked back slightly, to as far as I could. I was still dizzy, but that was the last thing I needed to worry about.

Squaring my feet, I pulled back and yanked at the chain, hoping to break free. Using the little strength I had, i was able to pull off one screw. Yes! I just might be able to get out. Yanking at it again, another screw fell out, and my heart began to race. Even as my arms were on fire, my feet aching, and my legs about to give out, I kept going determined to be loose from this hell. I bit down on my lip, tasting metal on my tongue from my blood, and one final yank, I pulled back with all my strength and fell back. I fell right on my ass but I was free. YES!!

Smiling at myself for my hard work, I quickly scurried onto my feet, and dust my body off from the gross floor I've been laying on. I started walking a bit, my head still dizzy and I stumbled landing on my hands.

Shit.

I took a second, as I felt my face grow hot. Gosh, I never felt like this, so lost and confused. Curiosity gotten the best of me, as I try to process how exactly I got here.

Um. Chrissy.. The club.. Dancing.. Drinking..

Everything was still so fuzzy and it frustrates me. Groaning I stood up again and slowly made my way to the door, carefully walking to prevent myself from falling again. I stepped over the corpse, and bit down on my lip to prevent myself from throwing up again. I felt it's warm blood on my feet and swallowed the lump that formed in my throat. I reached for the handle, and turned it. But it wouldn't open. I wiggled the handle and still nothing happened, it wouldn't open. My eyes grew wide as I continuously shook the handle in hopes of it opening up.

Please open, please..

My eyes begin to water again and I let out a pathetic sob as I continued to fight with the handle in hopes of it opening. I pulled, yanked, even tried to use my Bobby pin I had to open it but I wouldn't open. I started to panic as my pants started to fill the room. I was so terrified I don't know what happened. I'm so lost.

"You know struggling still won't get that door open angel.." A deep voice said.

I froze. That voice. Everything came back to me in a rush, as that deep husky voice rings in my ears. His face, his body, his words, the club, Chrissy. Everything...

I knew exactly what happened to me that second. Every little thing from this one voice came to me, as if it were a tide wave crashing. The monster. That monster did this. I heard him chuckle, as I let go of the handle my breathing hitch, when reality hit me like a brick wall.

I was kidnapped.

______________________________

YES LOVELIES CHAPTER ONE IS COMPLETE!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! I have to admit I'm pretty excited for this series, like omgggggggg. You have no idea. But gladly the first chapter is complete! Yes!

The song up above helped me get this book going well, and yeah that is that. Halsey brings me life.

Anyways I would love it all if you would all vote and comment on this book, and I will update asap, because I know the feeling of having to wait on a book to get updated. Highly frustrating. But yeah, let's keep this book going in the swing of things.

As always stay tuned for the next chapter, things will get pretty interesting.

I love you all!

Bye lovelies!