Chapter 8

Hi my Mafia Babies!!

I'm so sorry for the long update!
Life has been super busy for me and I just never had time to update, but don't worry...

YA GIRL IS BACK IN ACTION!

I'll try to update as much as possible, when I have time. Again I'm so sorry. Enough of me!! MAFIA TIME!!

**********************

It was about midnight, and I was wide awake with Chris, causally stuffing my face with popcorn and drowning out with Gatorade. We were binge watching movies and eating complete junk food, which I was totally gonna have to work off those pounds later, now that it came to mind. Definitely went over my calories.

Chrissy was currently talking about some guy that she had a once dated And cheated on I think.. but I wasn't listening much, my thoughts always trailed to the same bloody thing since I've been here.

Chris, Valentino, and this Mafia nonsense..

All I know is that she feels bad for keeping information from me, and she can really hold a grudge on herself sometimes, and I mean a serious grudge.

she decided to make it up with a  girls night, that I was pretty excited for. At around 9, We managed to sneak our way into captain jackäss's office and took a set of car keys, which went to his BWM. I totally went against the idea at first, because I know what the man is capable of, especially since he managed to drug me, kidnapped me, kill a random guy in the process, and held a gun in my face. Let's just say, I was just trying to not die in the hands of that man. but she insisted it was okay, apparently she 'does it all the time'. We got to the store and whatever we wanted and craved we threw it in the cart.

We got back to the estate around 11 and crashed into Chrissy's room for the night. We did what any normal women did in their twenties in a state like this. Ate all our problems away, think about future goals in life which involved a prince charming would we never have, and talked about how Kylie jenner's butt is totally fake.

My mind was racing with so many unanswered questions about the family and the Mafia though. But mostly Valentino. He was an interesting man to me. from the way he walks and talks. it sends questions to my head. Like how was the family formed? What made Valentino crazy over me? What was His childhood like? How did Isabelle feel about Chrissy? How did the Mafia family manage to stay together after all of this?? What kind of 'jobs' do they really have here? Will I always be stuck in this family? Will I be forced to do his 'deeds'? Will he force me to stay with him forever?

"Jaz?" I heard her voice all of a sudden, and her soft hand brush against my shoulder.

"Huh, what?" I looked at her.

"Don't u agree?" She gave me one of those looks that was hard to read, because she anted to see if i was actually paying attention to her (which I'm totally not doing).

"Oh. Yeah totally!" I don't know what I'm agreeing to at all, and I felt my face heat up.

"Right! he thinks it's my fault that guy kissed me! I mean like, yeah, he was way hotter and had a nice äss, but technically I didn't chea-"

"Hey Chris..?"

"Yeah?" She answered.

"I know you're having a little rant about that guy with the nice äss and all but..i know this is pour timing. but. How was your childhood with Valentino, Since you were like brought into the family by your dad?"