Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Song above:unsteady by x Ambassadors

Picture of Chrissy above

Enjoy!!!

****************

"You're a special one, aren't you?" He smirked at me, before bringing his hand slowly up my thigh. My lips formed a straight line, as I looked at the piece of shit touching me. He usually touched me, but not this much though.

"You like it when I touch you? Say you do.." I feel my eyes sting from the tears forming, but my face showed no emotion, it would show weakness, and I've learn to not show it. He knew what he was doing. The sick bastard knew exactly what he was doing. He squeezed my thigh gently, and I gasp. I didn't like this, gosh I didn't like it. I'm only 13...

He's such a perve, and I could only do this, because he has my brother. My young brother, he took him, my mother was gone, and he's the only family I had left.  This was the only way to save him. My heart was beating crazy fast in my chest, as the hairs on my neck stood up. I wanted in anticipation for his next move.I had a plan. I may be young, but I'm not dumb, I've learned to always have a plan, for the worst situations possible. it's how you survive in this type of life. I waited, and he still had his hand on my thigh, caressing it gently. The smell of liquor and cigarettes came off of his body, as he slowly became closer, disgusting. I felt him lift my skirt up slowly, and he had a huge grin on his face. Little did he know...

I felt a warm sensation on my face, as the sun appeared through my window, exposing me to the new day. My eyes fluttered open, as the thought of my past flashed through me. I haven't dreamt like that in a while, and it scared me. Pushing the thought in the back of my head, I checked my surroundings and seen I was still at the estate Valentino had me. I wonder if he's here. Sitting up and stretching my arms out, I let out a yawn escape my lips. I felt my hair fall in front of my face, and I moved the blankets, exposing my legs to the cold room. I stood up, and walked to the bathroom. I looked at myself, and was a bit more satisfied with myself. My scars stared healing a bit, and I looked a bit more like me. I stared into my green eyes, and still felt no life in them. It was all an act I put on in front of people to show that I was happy, when in reality I wasn't. I didn't have any real emotion, that was long gone. I lost that when my mother left me.

I bit my lip, and took one last look before looking down, and looking at my toes. I could use a pedicure. I looked in the cabinet, and seen a pack of hair ties, and smiled. This place had everything I needed. I tied my hair in a bun, and quickly stripped my clothes off and let it fall. I walked over to the shower and turned it on, and noticed the water came out from the sides of the tiles. Amazed, I jumped in and let the water buzz through my body and cuts. I felt my muscles ease, and I felt peaceful as the steam filled the large bathroom. I washed my body quickly, and rinsed off before turning off the shower. I got out, and wrapped the towel around me. I walked over the sink and I grabbed my new toothbrush and put tooth paste on it. I brushed my teeth, later followed by mouthwash. I washed my face, and walked away from the sink. I opened the door to my room, and was hit with that cold air, and I shivered. Quickly, I ran into the closet to look for something to put on me. Examining the wardrobe, I frowned at how sheepish and skanky these clothes looked. Shaking my head, I found something finally appropriate and cute. It was a long sleeve crop top, with horizontal black and white stripes. Along with blue jeans, and black and white converse. Satisfied I walked out, and sat it on my bed. I begin to drop my towel, until I was Completely exposed. Putting on the lace blue cheeky underwear, along with the matching bra, I felt better. I grabbed the shirt, and it slipped out of my hand, groaning I bent down to pick it up quickly.