Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Song above: the hills by weeknd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chrissy was completely going insane. I never seen her so crazy or mad over anything, and Trust me I would know. I've pissed her off plenty of times before. Her eyes weren't that soft brown like the use to, they were much.. Darker, hateful even.

Even though I was terrified about what was going on, since it involved my kidnapping, I was still extremely happy I still had her. Even though she was trying everything in her power to kill Valentino.

"I can't fucking calm down! That sick fucker took my best friend away!" She begun to throw her hands up, and my eyes brighten from her voice. I never thought in a million years I would be so excited to hear her voice.

"Chrissy?" I said standing up quickly, growing more excited and curious at the same time. But Matt quickly grabbed my arm, and I look at his hand on me.

"Wait Jaz don't -" before he could finish his sentence, he was soon pushed out of the way to be seen by a crazed Chrissy standing in front of me.

"Jazmine! Oh my god!" Chrissy soon took me into her arms embracing me, and i stood there shocked. What the fuck is going on?

"He didn't hurt you did he?" She asked brushing my loose hair out of my face. I looked at her confused.
"Chrissy what- " I asked, and she snapped her head,  and ran towards Valentino.

"You sick fuck!", she said going full force on him, running, but quickly caught by Dante.

"You sick fucker! I should kill you! How could you?!?" She said on the boarder of blowing up. Chrissy struggled under Dante's strong grip on her.

Valentino looked at her, his face eased and relaxed. I watched a smirk plastered on his face.

"Chrissy don't play dumb now, please not in front of my mother." He said, calmly. A bit too calm, motioning towards the direction of his mother.

Isabelle looked over at her son and shook her head, hurt flashing through her eyes, seeing a monster form from her son.

"So you kidnap my fucking friend and hold her against her will?! That's fucking smart
You mierda dip."

I watched as chrissy continued to curse and Valentino stayed extremely calm.. everyone watched them, as Dante continued to hold her back.   many things went through my head, as I watched this all play out. Even though this fight was entertaining I couldn't just watch, not with Chrissy this insane.

I pushed all my thoughts away, to the back of my head. I quickly made my way over to them, but was stop by Matt. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back and shook his head, showing me not to stop. I looked over at him and a look of sympathy showed on his face and I stopped trying to fight with him.

"I'm so sorry Jaz, I'm so so-"

"Dante get her out of here so she can, calm herself." Valentino said interrupting Chrissy.Dante nodded, He grabbed her and flung her over his shoulder as she squealed.