Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Song above:oxytocin by gnash

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm officially apart of the Mafia. I just signed my "life" over to a crazed man that basically uses me as a cleaning whore. I'm officially something my mother told me to never be apart of. I'm no longer Jazmine, the simple college student out looking for her way around this cruel world. I can't get a degree, a normal job like any other normal person. I can't get married, and have a beautiful normal family. I am no longer my own person. I'm a piece of property now. Valentino's property to be exact.

I sat up from my bed after trying to hide from Valentino, ever since yesterday night. After our whole "deal" I haven't left my room much, only to go to the kitchen and grab some food. I haven't seen him all day, and I'm kinda surprised no one came into my room yet threatening to kill me, if I choose not to "please" my new boss. My feet hung from my large bed and I looked at the chipped nail polish on my toes. I wiggled my toes, being slightly entertain by the little cuties.

I heard a small knock on my door and I looked towards the direction.

"Um Jazmine.." I heard Chrissy's voice. I jumped off the bed and ran towards the door and swung it open.

"Jazmine i-" I quickly grabbed her into a hug before she could speak. She doesn't understand how much I missed her.

"Shut up Chrissy." She laughed before wrapping her arms around me, hugging me back in a embrace.

"I was so worried and scared, and when Dante told me what happened I flipped shit." She said sniffling. I broke our embrace and wiped her tears away.

"Yeah no kidding," I chuckled and she smiled.

"Jaz, when you didnt come home I thought something happened to you. Like you were killed, and I went looking for you and I was so scared and-"

"Hey hey," I interrupted her, watching the tears spill from her eyes. "I'm okay Chrissy, I'm okay." I grabbed her again and hugged her, and I felt her tears stain my shirt. I blinked back my tears and rubbed her back gently. Her small sobs made my own heart knowing she was going completely insane looking for me, and it honestly hurt me.

After a few minutes passed we finally broke from our hug.

"Ugh sorry," she sniffled. "I'm such a pussy I know." I laughed at her and shook my head.

"You're not, so shut up." I lightly pushed her shoulder, and our laughter soon filled the hall. I looked at her, and grabbed her hand.

"Come in here." We entered my room and I closed my door gently and I locked it. Chrissy flopped on my bed and that's when I quickly turned around. She looked at me, and wiped her eyes, smearing her makeup a bit.

"So I see this is your room," she signaled her surroundings, blowing her nose in the process.

"Uh yeah, this is where the asshole put me to stay."

"It's hella nice, I wish my view was this exclusive, but noooooo." She said looking out the window. I tucked a loose strain of my curly hair behind my ear and looked at her.

"Chrissy did you just say hella?" I said a little stunned at her words.

"Oh gosh I did, whoops." She shrugged it off. "I haven't said that since high school omg." We both laughed.

"Wait you live here too?" I asked curiously. Her eyes widen and she looked at me, almost as if she surprised I payed attention to that.

"Whaaaaattttttt, pffffff as if, like why would I live in this estate and so happened know everyone h-"