Chapter 2

Warning this part contains a little sexual part in it, so if you don't like it skip through it. ;) also long chapter! You're welcome.

Also song above is "Say it" by flume, so play it through this chapter.

ALSO that is the beautiful Jazmine above. I will have more pictures up, in future chapters.

*******************

"Hm, cat caught you're tongue Angel?", his voice said softly and I felt the hairs on my neck stand up. His voice, hung with a Spanish accent I could point out quickly, was highly low and mellow, somewhat calming. I could tell he had many secrets, dark, painful secrets. I heard a screech noise that came off of the chair scrapping to the ground, and his heals clacking against the floor, as he made his way closer to me. My body started to lose its feeling again, and my blood ran cold, but my heart racing as his steps approached me closer and closer. His presence was soon behind me, and I felt his hands gently graze the back of my arm. His tall body hovered over mine, and I felt his lips brush against my ear. I held my breath, my hands still by my side, I felt my lip quiver in fear.

"Princesa, keeping quiet will not help you." His low voice rung in my ear and my knees grew weak. God, that voice, so sexy and it seduce me so quickly at the club last night or two nights. I don't know. My panties quickly are soaked and I clenched my legs together. I think he saw what I did, because he chuckled and kissed my neck gently. His front pushing against my back, and I felt how hard he was. His fingers like feathers touched my sides, down to my waist. He grabbed it gently pulling me harder against his front. He let out a small groan, and my body twitched from the feeling. I felt my face heat up again and my eyes closed.

Gosh what is this man doing to me.

"Sí, me gusta cuando está mojada para mí, princesa" he said gently in my ear, and kissed the sensitive spot on my ear.

His hands let go of my waist and made its way down to my inner thigh, stroking my leg gently. My dress started to rise up and I wanted to let out a soft moan at that moment. He kissed down my neck and reached the most sensitive spot, I jerked a little. He applied more pressure on my inner thigh as he caressed it roughly. His tongue grazed my neck, slowly coated the spot with his warm saliva, and he bit down, sucking the sensitive skin, which I'm sure of left his mark on me. A small moan escaped from my lips, before I could stop it. My body was on fire, and I felt his front move against my back as he pushed me against the door, closing the tiny space between us. His other hand made its way to my core, as he continued to pleasure me, making his assault, taking utter control over my body.

Don't let him seduce you Jaz! Come on now, get out of the trace!

My subconscious scolded me, for my carelessness of letting this man do this to me. My eyes then opened wide as opened my mouth to speak.

"W-wwhere a-am I?" I spoken quietly.

That's when he stopped, his lips left my neck, and his hands stop touching me, and he stood there. Nothing happened. Until, He laughed and backed away from me, taking his warmth with him. Is it bad that I wanted him to move back to me?

He made a tisk noise with his mouth as his voice went deeper into the room.

"Princesa, no no no. You don't remember do you?" He asked, slightly with a sense of humor in his voice.