carson ♛ the hypocritical

❝there are parts of me that
have been lost at sea.❞

B A S I C S
Name: Carson [only available name]
Age: 22 years old
Ethnicity: Dutch-American
Weight: 210 lbs [95 kg]
Height: 6'2" lbs [188 cm]
Hair: Raven
Eyes: Blue
Sex/Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Insanity: S-Class Psychopath

T H E I R    D A R K N E S S
Carson is a certified hypocrite; he's a licensed therapist, though even he has many 'demons' to deal with. These consist of extreme anxiety, mood swings, and bipolar attitudes.

A P P E A R A N C E
As a professional, Carson likes to look the part. His pitch black hair is always combed back neatly in a very superman-esque manner. His lean body is never caught wearing anything slightly less sloppy than a suit and tie. His idea of 'casual wear' is a button up with the sleeves rolled. However, when he is comfortable, he doesn't mind shedding the outward facade.

F A M I L Y ✄ None known

F A M I L Y
✄ None known

F R I E N D S
✄ Carson is extremely close to one of his patients Riz and her twin brother Darren. Outside of work, his childhood friend Mila remains his best friend all throughout adolescence and adulthood as they tend to share the same bipolar mood swings and confide in each other with it.

R E L A T I O N S H I P
✄ None; single

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Carson naturally is a very normal and optimistic person--at least at a glance. Though he always looks well put together and seems to engage in humorous conversation, somewhere inside he is almost always at war with himself. There are many things that trigger him to have extreme panic attacks or intense mood swings. These almost never happen at work but more often when he is on his personal time. Because of this, he finds his outbursts to be a turnoff to many people and doesn't have close relationships to people other than ones like Mila who understand him. Despite how hard he tries to be in control, his darkness always gets the best of him.

F A V O R I T E S
Color: Any shade of blue
Food: Red Apples
Music: Pop

L I K E S
✄ tea and coffee dates; literature; classic films [drive-ins are a definite love]; personal health/hygiene; friendly conversation

D I S L I K E S
✄ being pestered or rushed; being talked down to; traffic jams [major road rage]; being ignored

B A C K S T O R Y
Carson was abused by his father ever since he was very young. It was strictly beating and neglect, as his father was a drug addict and had no work. As he grew older, more outsiders such as friends as neighbors began to take notice of his bruises and cuts. Though a few social workers came to assess the situation, Carson killed his father out of alleged "self defense" before anything could happen. It happened when he was 15, the same age he was when he ran away and changed his name. Most people only know him by his professional name, Dr. Carson. He paid his way through college by helping out at local stores and sleeping at friend's homes.

 He paid his way through college by helping out at local stores and sleeping at friend's homes

T U R N O N S / O F F S
Carson is a fan of sweethearts. Though he genuinely is a very light-hearted person, his anxiety and mood swings can make things difficult. It's important he has a patient partner or someone who doesn't mind inconsistency.

T H E I R   K I N K S
While Carson is a very simple lover, his illnesses complicate things. While things may start out slow, they can quickly turn kinky or rough because he has many anxiety and bipolar triggers. Though he seems like a very "daddy" type, those kinks disgust him as they remind him of his own dad.

O T H E R
✄ many oc's in this book will have some sort of relation to Carson: whether he be their therapist, friend, or they share a history.

✄ though it's more of a headcanon/theory because these oc's are from different universes, he and my oc Riot from 'Desecrate' are said to be related--Riot being Carson's younger brother. Since their father was abusive after they left Holland and moved to the U.S. and they both attempted running away, Carson actually succeeded and changed his name. However Riot didn't and he had to stay with his father much longer. They both became doctors in their respectable field but haven't spoken since. They aren't even sure if the other one is alive.

S O U N D T R A C K
✄ "Dear Agony" - Breaking Benjamin ♕