varvara ♛ the ambrosial

❝i'm not trying to stop you love,
but if we can't do anything we
might as well just fuck.❞

B A S I C S
Name: Varvara Renoch
Age: 17 years old
Ethnicity: Latvian
Weight: 145 lbs [66 kg]
Height: 5'10" [178 cm]
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green + purple
Sex/Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Insanity: The Voices Crying Inside

T H E I R D A R K N E S S
Varvara is more than troubled. Though she has no diagnosed disorder, she often hears voices inside her head. She consumes unhealthy amounts of drugs and alcohol and indulges in sex to get a temporary escape. Often these 'voices' tell her to give in to selfish acts, making it hard for her to remain stable.

A P P E A R A N C E
The most noticeable thing about Varvara is how malnourished she looks. Standing a bit taller than average makes her body look even thinner and lankier. Riddled with freckles just like her cousin, Varvara has fair skin and jet black hair. Though her eyes are naturally a very dark green color, she often wears purple contacts. She enjoys wearing makeup however is too lazy or tired to put most of it on usually. She has full lips and very defined cheeks and jawline, giving her an ethereal type of presence. Mostly dressing in tight black clothing, Varvara's style ranges anywhere from lazy sweat-pants and -shirts to risqué cocktail dresses and lingerie.

F A M I L Y ✄ cousin: Mila Vivoch✄ divorced parents

F A M I L Y
✄ cousin: Mila Vivoch
✄ divorced parents

F R I E N D S
✄ None stated in this universe; Varvara has few to begin with as is.

R E L A T I O N S H I P
✄ None, single; when visiting her cousin, Mila, Vara has often seen Hyun and thought of him as very attractive. However, she's unaware of his sexuality and has never actually spoken to him.
✄ Adam ; past lover

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Varvara is hard to deal with in an emotional sense. While she finds it necessary to calm her inner demons by sleeping around and submitting to going under the influence, she almost always regrets her choices. Varvara lives in constant fear of herself and hurting other people, causing her to avoid them in most social situations except for one-night-stands. Though she rarely smiles, it could light up the world seeing her genuinely happy. While she does sleep around, Varvara does not do so in a degrading way; the only one she usually ends up hurting is herself. Quiet, reserved, and normally shy, Varvara is only outgoing during sex and only speaks when someone engages her first.

F A V O R I T E S
Color: Black
Food: Szechuan chicken
Music: Symphonic metal

L I K E S
✄ cooking & baking, especially ethnic foods; makeup & cosmetics; the ocean, preferably on cloudy days; monochromatic scales, she finds the uniformity relaxing; being babied and worshipped; poetry & arts

D I S L I K E S
✄ and loud or sudden music or noises; large crowds; being center of attention; social media - she has no online accounts; physical sports; sobriety

B A C K S T O R Y
Varvara was born into a home much less wealthy than her cousin, Mila. However it ended up not mattering considering they both grew up to become cold-hearted and jagged. Raised on a farm in the rurals of Latvia, Varvara had only her father as her parents were divorced. Her mother, a much more drunken and delusional person than her father, often threatened to kill her dad over custody of Varvara. Before anything could happen, her father died of a sickness they had no money to treat. Then having to go into her mother's custody, Vara would have rather run away - and she did.

She was homeless from the time she was thirteen until fifteen, where she met a group of travelers that agreed to take her to the states. Although these men only traveled with her in return her for body, Vara didn't care; it was only the beginning of a much longer period of time in which she'd use her body to help her. Now she lives with two other roommates whom she rarely sees due to her being awake mostly at night. She often visits her cousin Mila for support.

T U R N   O N S / O F F S Varvara is clueless when it comes to relationships

Varvara is clueless when it comes to relationships. She prefers, though, for a fact someone who is not intimidating and is cautious around her. She feels absolutely terrified when guys put her in the spotlight in public or try to show her off; however, she loves being praised in private.

T H E I R K I N K S
There is hardly anything Varvara isn't willing to try at some point in time. Eager for an escape, she try whatever allows her the most temporary pleasure. However anything rough and bonding would get her to be the most responsive.

O T H E R
✄ She speaks fluent Russian, Latvian, and English [Если вы хотите ролевая игра на русском языке, я могу!]

S O U N D T R A C K
✄ "The City" - The 1975 ♕