vitaly ♛ the raptorial

❝how fortunate that artistic
and insane often coincide. ❞

B A S I C S
Name: Vitaly Mordba
Age: 21 years old
Ethnicity: Latvian & Russian
Weight: 225 lbs [102 kg]
Height: 6'5" [195 cm]
Hair: Black
Eyes: Grey
Sex/Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Insanity: Jack-o-Lantern Man

T H E I R    D A R K N E S S
Vitaly craves playing with bodies. His obsession with human dolls make him an ideal artist. He'll peel off skin to make cloth, he'll wire limbs in a certain way to make his victims look like taxidermy, but his signature act is making art out of heads. They hold a great deal of unique features and personality, and Vitaly enjoys decorating skulls like Jack-o-Lanterns.

A P P E A R A N C E
Vitaly is at first look quite intimidating. He's well-built, naturally very tall and quite stocky. In order to keep his muscular shape, it's one of his few hobbies to work out often. Moving up to his facial features, Vitaly's face is much less defined than his body. His jawline is not sharp however it isn't too regressed, and his straight eyebrows and average cheekbones lack shape. He has almond shaped eyes that are quite small, especially when he smiles. There are various scares along his left side body from a childhood accident, mostly very deep and smooth from clean cuts. However his most noticeable feature is his smile, for that fact that it's rather rare and his broad, naturally pigmented lips take up much space when he grins. While his face and chest are always clean shaven, Vitaly's hair reaches just past the tops of his shoulders. It's jet black and straight, never worn back in a bun or styled; his hair lays plainly, parted down the middle or brushed away from his forehead. As for style, he doesn't do much. He's easily suited by a pair of fitted jeans and any kind of dark t-shirt; he won't wear light or bright colors.

F A M I L Y ✄ As hard as it may be to believe it, Vitaly was very fortunate in the fact that his family died of natural causes and he indeed did not kill them

F A M I L Y
✄ As hard as it may be to believe it, Vitaly was very fortunate in the fact that his family died of natural causes and he indeed did not kill them. He was raised with a sister and married parents who fatefully passed in a car crash.

F R I E N D S
✄ Vitaly's the kind of man to be friends with everyone for any small reason. He became friends with Carson years ago after their business became intertwined. The same thing happened with him and Adam, except Adam is quite the opposite of a friend now.

R E L A T I O N S H I P
✄ None; single. Was arranged to marry Mila before she ran away.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
For a businessman, Vitaly is very unprofessional. He wears the suit and tie when he has to, but it's rarely. Though he's the head of his family's drug company, he doesn't care much for being the face of it. He enjoys laying low, acting as "normal" as he possibly can be. He smiles quite rarely, however that's not because he's unhappy. Vitaly is actually a quite optimistic and emotional person, however he doesn't physically show emotions. He can be quite passive when it comes to feelings. Cursed with a low and loud voice, Vitaly has grown up to be soft spoken. He's a man of few words and would much rather express get to know someone over time before he opens up entirely. The only time he becomes a bit vivid in personality is when he's high; Vitaly's had a serious cocaine addiction ever since his father died and he found the man's stash when cleaning out the mansion for his remains.

F A V O R I T E S
Color: Umber
Food: Licorice ropes
Music: 80's Rock

L I K E S
✄ night time, or darkness in general; the outdoors; large dogs, his favorite breed is the Scottish Deerhound; the quiet; hot springs & showers; action films

D I S L I K E S
✄ small dogs; blondes; breakfast foods; the rain; social media

B A C K S T O R Y
Vitaly had the life many people often dream of. He was born into wealth; his family were the sole owners of a pharmaceutical drug company called Mordex. They made extreme money, though most of it was unfair as the prices were so steep. He was a more carefree one, an emotional young boy. He was convinced he was in love with his neighbor and best friend, Mila. They were inseparable children, so it broke his heart when she ran away with hardly saying any goodbye. He was left with the family and its company that he never really cared for.  Never the businessman type, Vitaly didn't want the business until his family died. They were in a car crash when he was twelve. While on their way to visit Mila's home, winter in Latvia was quite brutal and the car slid over ice and was totaled. Vitaly made it out with permanent scarring and tissue damage to his left side body. After that, the family business was entrusted to him when he reached the right age. It was then that Vitaly became a cocaine connoisseur. Then companies was then under the care of a CEO his father appointed in times of emergency. Safe to say, Vitaly killed him when he turned eighteen. The business was handed down to him, and with the influx of money and power he decided to expand the states. This was partially for money and partially for Mila. A quite emotional man, Vitaly stabilized a company building in the U.S. He soon found Mila, his childhood friend and love, but was too timid to reach out to her. Instead, he regularly sends her checks of good money.

T U R N   O N S / O F F S When sexually intimate, he surrounds himself with the dark and dangerous type

T U R N O N S / O F F S
When sexually intimate, he surrounds himself with the dark and dangerous type. Vitaly's weak for black haired beauties, the sexy type with a dark side. He likes the power and passion of a potential partner. And while he is a very emotionally adept and happy person, he hates always being that way. He hates constantly caring for someone, which is what Mila would have required of him had they gone through with the marriage.

T H E I R   K I N K S
Vitaly has nothing too strange or unusual about his sexual advances. He's not one for crossing his pleasure of human art with sex. If anything, he would find that quite disgusting. He's quite vanilla in bed, in all honesty, but with time he would open up and become a bit more rough.

O T H E R
✄ inspired by Buffalo Bill in Silence of The Lambs, 1988

✄ As a member of a drug-related gang, Adam caused quite a few problems for Vitaly once he got to the states. There was a brief moment of time that included territory wars over drug grounds, including both pharmaceutical and hard drugs.

S O U N D T R A C K
✄ "The Pale King" - Testament ♕

F A C E C L A I M
✄ Steven Strait