riz ♕ the suicidal

❝there is toxin in my veins; do you
want to cut me and have a taste?❞

B A S I C S
Name: Riz Lennix
Age: 17 years old
Ethnicity: American
Weight: 130 lbs [59 kg]
Height: 5'11" [168 cm]
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Gender: Female
Sex: transgender ➟ MtF
Sexuality: Straight
Insanity: Suicidal Sociopath

T H E I R D A R K N E S S
Riz likes to think of herself as a professional "suicidalist." She daydreams of death though never actually commits suicide completely. Among her various ways of self-harm, her hobbies involve bullying and tricking other people into suicide and self-harm as well.

A P P E A R A N C E
Though she stands tall with broad shoulders, Riz has an otherwise feminine body. Luckily her hormones helped alter her features quite a bit without surgery, though she still has a somewhat small chest and narrow hips. While she usually wears clothing to flaunt her minor curves, she rarely has to use makeup to show off her beauty. She has the same strong features as her brother, though she pulls them off in a striking, feminine vibe.

F A M I L Y ✄ mirrored twin brother: Darren ✄ Riz & Darren are foster children

F A M I L Y
✄ mirrored twin brother: Darren
✄ Riz & Darren are foster children

F R I E N D S
✄ best friend: Iseul Hyun

R E L A T I O N S H I P
✄ ex-boyfriend: Iseul Jin

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Riz is extremely dismissive and careless. She usually can't hold a conversation without mocking the other person speaking by sticking her tongue out or some other immature act. She's hardly approachable, but luckily her brother makes up for her lack of congeniality. Though she isn't very popular or idolized at her school, she has a way with words that make spreading rumors--and ruining lives--happen quickly and believably. The only time she enjoys talking is when it involves harmful "play" with others. She can't seem to have enough of anything; Riz always wants more.

F A V O R I T E S
Color: Lime green
Food: Mediterranean cuisine
Music: Rock

L I K E S
✄ her brother's baking, as she binged on it more times than she's proud; alcohol; bonfire parties; the night sky--she and Hyun often talk about going to the Midwest where the sky is close and the stars are very visible, giving in to their mutual love of the night.

D I S L I K E S
✄ Too much sunlight; sleeping in; cold weather, as she gets cold very easily as well; reading, at least non-picture books

B A C K S T O R Y
Riz and Darren were both abandoned by their parents after birth, only to be found a few days later by their landlord coming to claim overdue rent. After being put into an orphanage, she was named Reese. Though she liked to dress androgynously from a young age, all of her peers and caretakers shunned it. She was often even beat for dressing as a girl, making her incredibly defensive. By the time she reached her first foster house at age eight, Riz verbally abused their foster-brother for weeks until he made their parents give Riz and Darren back. After Darren killed their third foster-parent when they were twelve, they found a very caring family to adopt them after the proclaimed "act of self-defensive." Once she started eight grade at about thirteen years old, her current foster parents allowed her to transition, though she became a very passive aggressive bitchy-type in the future of her high school.

T U R N   O N S / O F F S Riz both hates and loves guys just as competitive as her

Riz both hates and loves guys just as competitive as her. While they annoy her sometimes when she can't get her way, she admires the audacity. Someone too soft would be someone she would too easily break, so knowing a guy has a bit of a backbone and daring courage instantly gets her attention.

T H E I R K I N K S
Riz is surprisingly normal when it comes to her sexual preferences. Since she has not had any surgical sex changes, she is rather embarrassed of her body. She won't easily admit it, but she is incredibly submissive in the bedroom.

O T H E R
✄ Riz has killed two people before: one being a girl she urged to drink so much vodka that she got alcohol poisoning at a high school party, and the other was a boy she bullied into suicide in the eighth grade.

✄ "Mirrored Twins" are a subset of identical twins. They come from the same egg and are therefore completely the same, however it's categorized by a very late splitting of the egg, resulting is having identical features and even DNA, fingerprints, etc. These twins do things particularly backwards in characteristic [i.e. Riz is right handed, Darren is a lefty].

✄ Riz and Jin dated on & off for almost 3 years: from when she was 15 to very recently. Among it being difficult to form a relationship when they were literally trying to kill each other every day, Jin was put off by the fact she hasn't had a complete sex change surgery yet [he also didn't like being shorter than her, but whatever].

S O U N D T R A C K
✄ "Sippy Cup" - Melanie Martinez ♕