adam ♕ the carnassial

i can't even stomach
your sight anymore.

B A S I C S
Name: Adam Levit
Age: 26
Weight: 190 lbs [86 kg]
Height: 6'1" [185 cm]
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Sex/Gender: Male
Sexuality: Aromantic Bisexual
Insanity: Feasting on Flesh

T H E I R D A R K N E S S
Adam has a lust for recklessness. Ever since he was adopted my a gang leader at a somewhat young age, Adam became stuck on drugs, violence, and sexual happenings. He can't go a day without a fix of something addictive, his body slowly degrading from the inside out. One of many addictions is human flesh.

A P P E A R A N C E
Adam is known for his odd beauty. He is of caucasian descent with rather pale and greyish skin. His black hair is almost always overgrown, curly, and shaggy. He has extremely bright green eyes that have earned him a reputation as being a 'snake' or a 'snake charmer' along with his skills of deception. He has a very extravagant style and expensive taste. He has a few piercings along his ears, nostrils, and tongue.

F A M I L Y ✄ Adam's mother died around birth, and his father was a jeweler

F A M I L Y
✄ Adam's mother died around birth, and his father was a jeweler.
✄ younger brother: Ardon [though all of his family has now passed]

F R I E N D S
✄ Adam has very on-off friendships only with those confirmed as psychopaths. He tends to piss people off and then beg them to forgive them [it's a cycle for him]

R E L A T I O N S H I P
✄ Varvara ; past lover
Saens ; love interest

P E R S O N A L I T Y
To say the least, Adam is cunning and overly flirtatious. If it has a pulse, he would most likely hit on it. With an aggressively bipolar personality and weasel-like ways, Adam is practicing a hurricane of a boy. He has a tendency to overdose on drugs and alcohol, but his ties to Varvara is a blessing that saves him from death. She constantly sends people to check on him and calls the cops on him, getting him into a good bit of trouble most of the time. Regardless of how suicidal and maniacal he seems, Adam is very witty and joking. All he cares about is his own 'fun,' even if his idea of fun is possessing people to destroy their own cities.

F A V O R I T E S
Color: Purple
Food: Cherries
Music: Unspecified

L I K E S
✄ disorganization; loud and unfocused settings; public spaces; mindless sex; petty crimes; messing with people

D I S L I K E S
✄ churches or shrines of any kind; films and literature; people who outsmart or catch on to his bullshit

B A C K S T O R Y
Adam was not always a child of chaos. It wasn't until he was barely a preteen that he developed psychotic tendencies. When he was eleven, his uncle attempted to steal from his father's jewelry shop. His father never became aware of it but Adam killed his own uncle. Adam praised the darkness for years by continuously bullying and breaking things and people. It wasn't until he was sixteen that he was adopted by a mobster after Adam burned down a presbyterian church downtown. Not only did Adam burn down the church and those inside, but in his manic he ate a portion of a burnt victim. It was supposed to be a one time thing, however it happened again when his adopted father killed a man and left his body in the basement for a week. Adam could no longer resist it and carved a piece of his skin. Those were the only two times he had consumed human meat, yet it gave him such a euphoric feeling he could never stop craving it again.

T U R N   O N S / O F F S ✄ Even though it's more because he distrusts himself and not others, Adam does not like affectionate relationships

T U R N O N S / O F F S
✄ Even though it's more because he distrusts himself and not others, Adam does not like affectionate relationships. He enjoys having sexual partners of nearly any type yet never spends anything longer than overnight. Adam is adaptable to other's preferences. He is bisexual, however he tends to lean towards men as they are more fun 'to trick.'

O T H E R
✄ Adam is not a "secretly in pain" type character; he truly enjoys his psychotic breaks and near-death experiences. Anyone wishing to rp with him must keep that in mind.

S O U N D T R A C K
✄ "A Living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat" - Cattle Decap ♕

F A C E C L A I M
✄ Stephen James Hendry