Chapter 25: The Dominant Dragon

(WARNING: THIS IS A VERY SPICY CHAPTER! YES, that means my two lil gods finally do the do. If you are uncomfortable with this scene, skip until you find the *, because you all know that's a time skip/ scene change. Please comment how I did with this smut? It's been awhile since I've written one! Thanks ~ Veinna)

Raja could remember that innocence that Noble had radiated when he first met him. Those big baby silver eyes would stare at him like he hadn't known the world and its troubles. Raja hadn't known what the world put in front of him, but he sure did know the troubles of life and surviving like each day could be his last.

Raja breathed heavily through his nose while he forced himself to muffle his sudden loud screams. He had never felt this way before. He never bothered to even touch down there in the first place. Now, Noble slowly, teasingly wrapped his hand around his length and jacked him off. His legs stiffened and his lower stomach grew butterflies, resulting to the lion to moan.

"You're such a good little lion, you know that?" Noble breathed with a devious smile. Raja sucked in his erratic breathing when Noble's tongue glided across the sensitive tip of his member. Oh, Luna, that felt good, Raja thought to himself. Noble was purposely tempting him by batting his lashes and praising him, which Raja admitted he loved.

"Noble--oh Luna, please!" Noble basked in the picture in front of him. The shirtless Raja was sweating beyond belief, obvious that he was completely foreign to these feelings brewing inside him. Noble had touched himself a few times. It was a normal thing for a normal teenage boy to do, but he was having a little too much fun watching how just a simple lick could affect this power God in front of him.

"Don't be too loud, love. You'll alert anyone near." Noble warned with a certain edge to his voice. It was rough, obvious that this image was affecting him by the seconds. That's when he ducked in, taking in the forbidden fruit slowly into his mouth before raising up and repeating the process.

It was so hot, so fucking hot, Raja cursed. It was so hard for Raja not to gasp out too loudly to alert anyone near, but he was trying his damn well best. His gaze dropped to Noble staring at him with lust, never breaking the eye contact. It was his desire rising as Raja watched Noble suck him with a dreadfully slow pace on purpose. With what thought process he had left, he devised a plan.

Right before Noble started to get more and more cocky with his actions, Raja grabbed his horns and slammed the man's face down, forcing him to engulf the whole thing. With both the overwhelming sensitivity of his horns and the sudden intrusion his gag reflex was rejecting, Noble groaned, in turn making the lion mimic that desirable grunt.

He wanted rough? He was going to get rough.

The slow, teasing approach wasn't Raja's style this time around, and hell, it wasn't like the beast tamer was outright complaining. With the combined pleasure of his horns being yanked and stroked, he was more than willing to return the same desperation Raja was silently begging for.

Noble lifted himself off the wet length to take a deep breath before digging in. He ignored the irritating warnings of his gag reflex and harshly sucked with intensity and speed. Raja, in return, gave him what he asked for, the fast strokes of his two horns at the same time just like back in the church but with more power. All of the pleasure was going down to his own growing problem in his trousers.

Then, Raja felt it. He felt it rise inside his chest and burn before dropping back down to his lower stomach. Due to his inexperience in this lifetime, it was safe to say that his candle would burn out more quickly than the tamer's down below. The release was toe-curling, over stimulating, and Raja felt as if he went to the stars and back. Noble was relentless to suck off whatever was left over of what Raja had released. The sight of Noble licking up whatever mess he had left the lion growing hard once more.