Rogues

Chapter 6

ROGUES, I let my wolf take over, as I shifted in seconds, I didn't think, I just took off running towards the smell, til it got stronger, the power coming off these rogues is enough to tell me they were alpha's and Betas before they went rogues and they will be stronger because their wolf has completely taken over. I found them within minutes, but they were attacking this packs warriors, there are six of the rogues and seven warriors, but they don't have the upper hand, there is no sign of their alpha and beta, still in the nightclub I bet.

                         I walked towards the fight and let my alpha aura out, my aura is stronger than any other alpha because of my bloodline to the gods, my wolf is a little bit bigger than the male alphas, my fur is pitch black but my symbols show up aswell in gold tips around my body and my eyes glow a bright amber. I let a dangerous growl escape as I raised my shackles making me look even bigger, before they could figure out where the growl come from I had my teeth in the side of the biggest rogues neck as I held on to him and threw him to the ground, as I started circling him, snarling, he got back to his feet and starting moving as he looked for my weak spot, but he won't find any.

                       I could tell his left front leg was injured as he limped on it. He jumped towards me quickly trying to bite my neck but I dodged him, I moved for he injured leg but only got the side of it as he dodged my move, I was getting sick of attacking and dodging, I took my eyes off him for a second and saw he was the last rogues standing and the other warriors stood back watching, afraid to approach two alpha's fighting. I need to end this before their alpha and Beta come, I'm sure the warriors have told them about rogues, they could be here any minute, I shifted back to human form, fully dressed, only alpha's can manage to keep their clothes from shedding when we shift.

                                         I could see the rogues reaction when I shifted, he looked confused for a minute, but thought it would be the best time to attack, while Im in human form, he made a run at me trying to bite my neck. I moved to the side but managed to wrap my arms around his torso and body slam him to the ground, I moved quickly not giving him a minute to find a moment to attack, when he got up I kicked him hard into his mussel and heard a crack, I jumped on his back and wrapped my arms tight around his neck and pulled back as hard as I can til I hear a crack, I let go when I felt his body go limp under me. I stood up and wiped myself down and looked up to see seven warriors and that beta Kenneth standing there with their mouth hanging open, definitely time to go, I stepped back ready to turn and shift when I heard one of the warriors speak "Wait" I turned around to look at him, waiting for him to speak, "Thanks for saving our asses" he said while scratching the back of his head looking embarrassed, "Your welcome"I said, before they could talk again, I shifted and ran back the way I came, blending into the night and hiding my scent and aura. I shifted back once I got to my woods. I took of my shoes and walked back to my house with them swinging in hands.

                                                 I opened my door and turned on my lights, I haven't seen than many rogues together in a long time and to be targeting one pack is unusual. I grab a can of coke out of my fridge and before I head upstair. I walked into my bathroom, wash my face and open my braid letting my hair loose as I pull off my dress. I grab my pj's and put them on, I spot my iPad on my bed and pick it up and log into my email account looking for the information Mark sent. I open the file and start reading through it. There isn't much on it just the basics.

The Full Moon Pack, its is the largest of the two, one of the strongest packs in the world and the Alpha is Jack Dunne and the Beta is Kenneth Morgan, no Luna yet, Jack is turning eighteen this Wednesday and Kenneth is already eighteen.

The second pack is The Eclipse Pack, The alpha is Cameron White and the beta Jackson Grey, both has turned eighteen. Cameron has found his Luna, Michelle Cole who is seventeen.

Its just basics but at least I know something about them, they know nothing about me. I already not what the Full Moon Packs Beta looks like and from what I heard from his conversation in the club, they dont have the strongest alliance between them, but I already prefer the Eclipse Pack, they seem friendly and polite unlike the members of the Full Moon Pack, they are already planning my torture for the first day in school, morons, as if I will let them really hurt me or lets their games get to me.

      I stop moving, I can feel another aura close to my house, its stronger than the last one, must be an Alpha. Is he planning on scaring me already by lurking in my back garden. I grab a hoody and my ugg boots and but the on as I make my way down stairs and out the back door. I take a breath, its werewolf but not from the Full Moon Pack, by the feel of it, its the Alpha from the other pack. I look towards the woods, he is well hidden but I can still spot him, he doesn't linger like the Kenneth did, he is only checking to see if I'm a danger, I can see him turn around and walk away. I already like him, he has only done what I would do. I walk back into my my house and up to bedroom. Tomorrow I'm going to have to train and gets rid of any anger, I can't go to school on the first day, knowing what's coming and snap. I need to get stronger, the stronger my body is the stronger my powers are, I need to be prepared, I'm safe for now but that never lasts for long, they always find me eventually, protected or not. I'm always going to be running and hiding til I find my mate, but sometimes I wonder if it be easier to give up and let them take me. I wouldn't have to run anymore, but as easy as that is, I know I can't, not after everything I lost, if I give up, all this would have been for nothing, my parents gave up everything for me and I still have a pack to return to, I'm their Alpha and I need to show I can be strong enough to lead them and keep them safe. If I dont return then I was never going to be strong enough to lead them.

                      I get into bed and wrap myself in my duvet, I just need to stay strong for a little longer, I will find my mate soon, I hope.