Olympus

Chapter 28

After Zeus was dragged into Tartarus, I breathed out a sigh of relief, now time to let the rest of the gods know they can't touch me, getting rid of Zeus for the next century should be enough to convince them to never hunt me again. Ares and Aphrodite need to know my mom and dad are still alive and that I am claimed. Not by Jack but by Erebus.

"Its time to pay the rest of the gods a visit" I said to everyone.

"I think your right, this all ends now" Erebus said.

"Are you ready to see Ares and Aphrodite again mom, they will be so happy to see you two" I said smiling at my parents.

"Think that exactly what I need" mom said as she walked over to me wrapping me in a hug. I held onto my mom and dads hands, as I closed my eyes and thought of Olympus. I opened my eyes to find myself standing in the middle of all the gods and goddess on Olympus. Ares and Aphrodite were the first to spot us, I could see panic form on their face, til they spotted who was standing either side of me. They moved quickly til they were right in front of us.

"Electra you must leave, its not safe here for you" Ares said.

"I am safe Ares, this is over now, I'm claimed and I have gotten rid of Zeus for the next century, I have my parents back now" I said.

"How did you get rid of Zeus? who claimed you? why are you a goddess? how did you get your parents?" Ares asked one question after another.

"Zeus tried to kill my soul mate but I blocked his bolt and ended up in Hades, where my soul was allowed back, the Erinyes came for Zeus for killing the Oracle, when I came back I got to give Zeus his punishment, he is in Tartarus where he has hidden mom and dad since that night and I'm a goddess because Erebus's is my soul mate" I answered just as Erebus came behind me and place his arms around me.

"Okay that alot to take in, what happened to Jack? Aphrodite asked but smiled at Erebus.

"His love wasnt pure to claim me, we have a few blows and lets just say they didn't end well for him, he is no longer my mate" I answered.

"Well you found a better man in Erebus and now you are a full goddess we can see you whenever we want" Aphrodite smile.

"Its over for now, but the rest of these need that explained to them" I said.

Ares whistled gaining every god and goddess attention, as they turned to find me standing there, they started to move closer to me, to be the first to claim me, I put my hand up and let my energy build a barrier between them and us,

"No, this is over now, you cannot claim me, I am already claimed, you will no longer hunt me or my family, I am a full goddess with powers that rival Zeus. He has already been punished by the Erinyes for his actions. You will join his in Tartarus if you keep hunting me. This is your first and final warning" I said as I brought a bolt to my hand showing them exactly what I meant.

They all stepped back once they saw my bolt, Zeus is the only god ever that has been able to use lightning.

They scattered leaving as quickly as possible. When most of them left, there was only two goddess standing in front of me smiling, Artemis and Athena. They moved toward me hugging me, when they saw my mom, I could see how truely happy they are to see her. My mom walked towards us as we opened our arms for her. Right now this moment is perfect.

                 We stayed in Olympus for awhile talking about everything that has happened since I last saw all of them. My parent will be going back to our pack, to let them know we are all safe. I will be returning but I have a few things to settle first. I say goodbye to everyone as Erebus and myself left for my house. We arrived at the house, I have a few happy memories here, but all of them are of meeting Erebus, our first kiss our first time. Memories I can take with me. Erebus wrapped his arms around me and threw me over his shoulder as he made his way towards my room. He put me down and walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower. I knew what he was thinking the minutes he turned around and I saw his cheeky grin.

       I watched him as he kicked off his boots and pulled his top off. He unbuckled his belt and took his jeans off, if I have music this  would be a proper strip tease, he was now standing in front of me in his boxers, I still can't help but drool at the sight of him, he is perfect in every single way. He walked towards me and slowly took off my clothes and boots. He open my bra and let it drop to the floor, doing the same with my panties. He took his boxers off as he lifted me up and stepped into the shower as hot water cascaded down our bodies,  he pressed his lips to mine, I tightened my legs around his waist as his lips left mine to gently kiss down my neck to my breasts as he cupped them in his hands massaging them. He moved us so he was positioned at my entrance as he slowly entered me, moving in and out slowly. I couldnt help but moan into his neck as he started to move faster. He wrapped one of his hands in my hair and he brought my face to his as he crashed his lips to mine. I tightened my grip on his back, as he moaned my name. He unwrapped my legs from around him as he turned me so I was facing the wall, he entered me again, pushing in as deep as he could, he moved his hands from my ass up along my sides as he cupped my breasts in his hands, squeezing them. He pulled me towards his body kissing my neck and my shoulder. He started to move faster and faster as the feeling of pleasure kept building as each thrust brought me closer to my release. I could feel my body start to shake, I could no longer kept my moans silent, after a few more stroke I couldn't help but moan out his name as pleasure exploded, ripping through my body. I felt his grip get tighter after a couple of stroke as Erebus found his release. He kissed up my back til he was at my neck, "I love when you moan my name, you sound so sexy" he said huskly in my ear, making me shiver as pleasure still coursed through me. He turned me around to face him, moving my wet hair from my face, as his hand caressed my cheek. I looked at him as pulled him close to me as I gently kissed his lips. He picked me up as we kissed and stood us under the water. After half an hour of actually washing ourselves, we got out and dried ourselves off. We both got dressed and crawled into to bed. Tomorrow I'm going back to school to say goodbye to my friends before I leave to go back to my pack. Erebus wrapped his arms around me, were are both exhausted. I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent as I closed my eyes.

Hey everyone, oracle to the gods is nearly finished, I want to say thank you so much for all your votes and comments and reading all my stories. If you can please check out my new book Dark Angel and let me know what you think. I would really appreciated it. Thanks again everyone luv ya's all :-) xxxxxxx